• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Request: Female White Wolf..With a robo arm

Status
Not open for further replies.

spikey2k

Yes yes I know....Holy hell, that fucking spikey never quits and welll...Atleast it's a different character, right? Heh...Heh...

Well, I would like another character drawen...(Big suprise) this one is a White wolf...Like prestine white wolf bitch with blue eyes. Mabey work a little colour in somewhere where you think it might be, but for the most part I'd like her to be white. Anyway...

For the build I would like her to be fairly big, muscled say...A soldier body? (Think Sarah Conor) and her right arm I would like gone to the elbo and a very mirrory finish of a silver mechanicle arm, like fromt the elbow(So the elbow is mechanicle) down....

I would really appreciate this one done...Since i"m haveing problems even trying to come up with a decent description for her....even so much as looking at this would be appreciated, thank you. I would also like it Worksafe.

Status
Not open for further replies.