• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

REQUEST!!! NOOBLET!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faradin

Haifisch
Aieee. I am a nooblet. That has been established.
I'm requesting a piece of work. I'm sure you've figured that much out for yourself, funnily enough.
If you go to http://www.furaffinity.net/view/96991/ , you'll see my horror and shame. If you pity me, you'll help me by remaking it. :(

Leahtaur

Just click the link and then remove the comma at the end and it should work. :)

do you want that pic redrawn I might be able to find some time to do it just need to know your colors, eye's,markings ext

Faradin

Haifisch
Woooooow....that was easy. >.>
Wellllll....he's a gray fox [:?] with black clothing [of course] and sunglasses, so don't worry about the eyes. His HK5's are black with silver grips, has a silver belt buckle, steelgray fur, white tipped tail, you know the rest. :/ I really am a nooblet.

Also, if it's not too much trouble, could you find a fitting background? Not the Matrix code, 1. because it's so overused, and 2. he's not in the Matrix.

Leave it with me I'm back at work now holidays over but I'll find some time in the next few weeks to do it ok, you do know I'm just an average artist

Ok finished your pic did it in a pulp fiction style the muzzle turned out a bit heavier than I wanted but I think it needed to be heavy for the pic anyway hope you like it .Have a high quality one to so pm me your email if you want it   pic here

Status
Not open for further replies.