• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: Request Showdown - Il do both SFW and NSFW [Season 1 End]

Craket

Hello everyone, have a listen.

SEASON ONE END
Thank you all for requesting and letting me practice doing quick arts for you all. I Even managed to do it in less than a week (Must boast). I will be using this Thread once again for another "Season". Im calling it that because it makes me feel fancy and netflixy. I wont be doing any further Requests as actively as I have been doing until I start A new season of Request Showdown. You can still request something, but I am likely to not be doing any requests unless I feel like it.

So until next time!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recently ive been doing some requests here and want to open up a thread so that some of you guys come to me.

• I will take on most requests that you have for me, if you will let me.
  • I may not accept all requests, and if that happens, I will notify you.
  • I will also maybe not reply to requests before I start working (Unless I have questions), because that means I am already probably working on it.
I may not be consistent with quality for everyone. I am giving myself out here for free right now so give me a break ;) I want to experiment and do my own stuff but also satisfy you guys as much as I can.

• Its not first come first served, I can only chew on what catches my mood and il work outwards from there.

SFW vs NSFW

I am open to pretty much all SFW stuff, I dont know what I would have a problem with in terms of SFW. Il let you know if I learn something.

But for NSFW, I am not so willing to do super violent, or obscure kinks and fetishes. You could try to request it, maybe it does fit under my will to do it, Il reply back with a denial if its too much, so test me out.
You can also PM me, just remember to refer to this Thread.

Time
I typically spend 1-2 hours per request. So if this thread is piling up, things may take longer for your request to be realized. I will also try to organize things to keep track of as much as possible.

After a while, I will update the Thread as CLOSED when that time comes. Depends on circumstances.

------------

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS...

• Throw out your simple request to me on this thread, nothing too big. Remember, Il let you know if you step boundaries so we can talk smaller. But dont be afraid to ask anyway.
  • Adding images and stuff helps greatly.
  • Oh, and be nice ;)
Alright then?
*Rolls up sleeves*
Lets do this.

----------------

Might as well also give a list of the ones that were done!

SEASON ONE

SFW
www.furaffinity.net: Deathless the lucky by Craket
www.furaffinity.net: White, blue and cool by Craket
www.furaffinity.net: He's out there by Craket
www.furaffinity.net: Hug level 86 by Craket
www.furaffinity.net: Does she think she is playing me? by Craket
www.furaffinity.net: Ground, ember and Sky by Craket
www.furaffinity.net: Dukes up by Craket
www.furaffinity.net: Snow melted husky by Craket
www.furaffinity.net: Lightning Feint by Craket
www.furaffinity.net: Magic Abuser by Craket

NSFW
www.furaffinity.net: Brachy bustin it by Craket
www.furaffinity.net: Keep at it by Craket
www.furaffinity.net: Bathsation by Craket
www.furaffinity.net: Not mad about this one by Craket
www.furaffinity.net: Chat coquelicot by Craket

Last edited:

Azrion/Zhalo

The Felynes have arisen!
Hmmm, I see that you’re doing whatchamacallits, so perhaps I can interest you with a particularly Busty Brachy? If so, here she is!

The Brachy: www.furaffinity.net: My fists are over here buddy - Request 6/37 by Dragons-and-Drawings

Her Colors: www.furaffinity.net: Ms. Brachy by plumsmoke

And since it can be NSFW, how about something that places special interest on her big-breasted nature? (Her nipples are big and black by the way) If you need anymore details, then just lemme know either here or in private messages! Look forward to seeing what you can do with the Brachy!

Last edited:

NovaSwiftBrony

Artist in the work
Hmm you know what I'll throw myself out there. I am open to nsfw and for that I would like to see my Sona sucking dick. How about being used even, his head being held by an anonymous fur. Maybe have his jacket pulled up above his chest and revealing his chest while his pants are pulled down to his thighs with cum dripping down his ass while it's being spread by another.

Thanks for the opportunity

Attachments

• temp_profile_image3042662617347225452.jpg
    temp_profile_image3042662617347225452.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 19
  • Kyle_Skyes_reference.png
    Kyle_Skyes_reference.png
    122.7 KB · Views: 31

Deathless

ĎĴĔVĔĹĔŃ
Hey there!
Would you like to draw my girl Deathless? I'd prefer SFW please! As for a request, could you draw her in a pose like this with this guitar and outfit?
If this is too specific then anything'll do!
Thank you so much! <3

Trevorbluesquirrel

I would love something NSFW!

My kink list is on my profile under INFO, so anything from there would be peachy!

Thanks for a shot!

Also, #MESSAGE1000

Attachments

• Trevor_Reference_Small.jpg
    Trevor_Reference_Small.jpg
    220.6 KB · Views: 30

Arnak

Off the bench
Please

Attachments

• CLIPStudioPaint_2018-11-11_01-05-06.png
    CLIPStudioPaint_2018-11-11_01-05-06.png
    292.9 KB · Views: 46

Deathless

ĎĴĔVĔĹĔŃ

julievee

Thanks for the opportunity and happy Holidays! I hope one of my characters might interest you. I have the ones who are nsfw friendly marked as such ^^

They are all artist choice as far as scene and what you will provide within character boundaries. Thanks so much!

Characters

Craket

Alright Folks! No need to respond (Unless I asked), just giving an update!
(And I do hope the @ system works to notify you guys)

@skurtak and @NovaSwiftBrony You guys are my next focus!

@Arnak , Is that the only image you have of your character? Do you just want me to draw him however I can interpret him? I would like to have some direction. Its fine to tell me.

@Frecko I love her. But would like to know if its SFW or NSFW that you are referring your request with. Seeing your gallery, 3/4 are NSFW, but your description assumes SFW.

@volkinaxe I am a bit confused by your character reference. Why is he pale on the lower right faces, but on the model he is green? If I can know to just go with a green face (or whatever else is correct), then im ready.

@julievee Holy crap! That is quite the collection from many artists that you have gathered! I just wanted to tell you that, it is impressive. And thanks for the freedom! Itl be fun adding to your collection!