• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Requests, come and get one.

Chilensisboy

Evil hamham
Hi, I havent drawn much lately, and want to upd8 my gallery and show my drawings
here for you to know me, a little "exposure" of sorts, so that later I can open commissions.

So post your references here, and I will do some poses and stuff, may be some coloring.

those are some samples that I have done before, but I have been doing better this days...

try your luck!
---------------------------------------------------
lets put the ones done here 2:
DAY 2

Last edited:

Rystren

Call me FLUuFFFFEH || The Original Floater
Here's to drawing more and keeping you from getting rusty!
ref right below. He often tends to float around lazily as he's a bit too lazy to even walk

Khei

Professional Pain in the Ass
I'd love something for Misu if she catches your interest.

Misu on Toyhouse

Thanks for looking either way!

arctophily

commission writer - fluffy and cute to boot
i'd love it if you could try your hand at the teddy bear in my icon, but no worries if you're already busy ^^

Deathless

ĎÚМβĂŚŚ МĔŤĂĹĤĔĂĎ
If you're still taking requests, could you draw my 80's girl Deathless? Her outfit ref is below:
Rock out.png
Your art looks amazing, I love the detail!

Chilensisboy

Evil hamham
Userpage of BluefiremarkII -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Here's my gallery of art i have so far ^^ feel free to draw anyone you like, and if you can't decide just do Blue since he's my main sona and character.. or you could use rng to decide if you can't.. anyway~ here's my collection i offer for you to draw~!
I really liked blue, wich one do you think looks more like the one you imagined?? the buff one or the slim one??

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
I really liked blue, wich one do you think looks more like the one you imagined?? the buff one or the slim one??
The stronger one- the one that has arms and has a colored and non colored version to it- so if you're doing Blue, preferably do it based off those two. I attached the links to the two I'm mentioning just to be perfectly clear~

www.furaffinity.net: Blue Feyonics- colored version by BluefiremarkII

www.furaffinity.net: Blue Feyonics by BluefiremarkII

Chilensisboy

Evil hamham

Chilensisboy

Evil hamham
How would ya like to try my blue jay? I guess it'd be him rocking hard on his guitar ^^
www.furaffinity.net: Character - Jake the Blue Jay by BlakeTromaville
my friend, idk what happened, but the file of your draw had an error, I will make it again, sry!

www.furaffinity.net: Vivian by Karma_Rhodin either char is fine they both could use more art :>

The stronger one- the one that has arms and has a colored and non colored version to it- so if you're doing Blue, preferably do it based off those two. I attached the links to the two I'm mentioning just to be perfectly clear~

www.furaffinity.net: Blue Feyonics- colored version by BluefiremarkII

www.furaffinity.net: Blue Feyonics by BluefiremarkII

THATS IT FOR TODAY; TOMORROW I WILL MAKE MORE, thx for replying!
I will post this on my IG too!