• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Chicken33

Hi! I'm looking to do some coms eventually but don't really have much of a portfolio

I'm thinking of doing a sort of competition
Describe to me what you'd be interested in seeing and I'll pick my favorites and draw them absolutely free!

So what's the catch? I'm only going to pick 3
My favorite I will do a full piece
Second place gets line art
And third gets a sketch

Thanks for participating!

katalistik

Chocolate scientist
A competition?! I love it. That's one kind of thread i haven't seen in a looong time...
Well, let me start. With my sona, I'm interested in seeing something science fiction. That shatters reality itself and its of course, the cutest thing possible. With neon lighting and futuristic feels.
Here's a ref sheet and a pic of my sona:
1531914398.png

1537711057.png

Toby_Morpheus

Hello, Proto
My displayed sona is a Boss monster, a race from Undertale.
If you're looking for something to catch the eye, then I suggest putting the character in a flashy pose utilizing fire magic.
You could show off your lighting and shading abilities as well as proportion and anatomy knowledge.

Also it might help that Undertale has been wildly popular and the franchise has been gaining speed since the recent release of Deltarune.
Might be a good trend to look into.

InkkEmusion.png Tobias Edward Morpheus Final.png Ramona Rat resize 1.png

Why not :u
9A2035F4-7784-4569-BD78-67387ADD6208.jpeg

bo!

Hugh on Toyhouse
Here's Hugh! Maybe him crossing his arms and looking kinda grumpy?

HistoricalyIncorrect

Shekel collector
Ahh, I love this type of competitions! I do not even know why ;)

What do I love? It is history, my friend! Focused on Eastern Europe! Cossacks, Poland-Lithuania! Muskets! Sabre duels by the calm river on Ukraine in the warm sunset! I also love to dig in the Slavic mythology! Pacts with the devil bests from Slavic folklore which you can spot at Witcher's universe!
I also like to plan the things out, look at the maps, get into political relations, trade routes and more!

... at least that is what my character is like :D

What I would love to see?
This gentleman, walking through the door of the sacristy, covered in darkness only lightly illuminated in the candlelight, with a hateful stare, drawing his sabre from the scabbard while the burning tobacco in his pipe illuminates his face with a deadly glow.

unknown.png

(I know, I only have a wip;) )

I

Infrarednexus

I'm interested in having a drawing of these two hugging

1539834743.thefreemasons_gizmo_full.png
1520460574.infrarednexus_infrared-a-taste-of-my-power-small.png

Conseqq

Got Milk?

Deathless

ĎĴĔVĔĹĔŃ
You could check out my boi Lucifer! He's a hellhound and goat mix! In terms of what the drawing will be like is completely up to you! Lucifer is usually angry or pissed off looking, so if you were to pick me, you could make him look angry or pouting! Thanks for this opportunity!
Refs

julievee

Oh nice! Thanks for the opportunity. I recently created a character on the mmo Blessed. I would love a depiction of mine and my friends characters. They are both from the Lupus tribe or wolven tribe and have a romantic involvement. I'd love a scene that shows their size difference. (Like these cute birbs. Awll!!) Netulok the male is around 7'10 and Niji the female is 5'0. Maybe she could be doing archery off his back or shoulder in a scene of them hunting together.

Character Refs
Idea pose

You can add scars or have the tribal pattern on Netulok over his chest. The game wasn't able to add those features there. Hope you like the concept. ^^

Last edited:

Belatucadros

Bitches love sticks
This sounds awesome! How about my bird in an Irish pub, jamming out on some Uilleann pipes? I doubt you've ever seen this instrument, so you'll have to check out some images of them. Thanks for the chance mate! Hope you don't mind the wip reference :3

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    92.2 KB · Views: 31
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    68.2 KB · Views: 34
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    48.5 KB · Views: 32

Chicken33

Request granted ! Here's what I could do in a day. If I continue it I'm going to fall in a pit where I won't stop until it's super polished. www.furaffinity.net: For HistoricalyIncorrect by Chicken33

Ahh, I love this type of competitions! I do not even know why ;)

What do I love? It is history, my friend! Focused on Eastern Europe! Cossacks, Poland-Lithuania! Muskets! Sabre duels by the calm river on Ukraine in the warm sunset! I also love to dig in the Slavic mythology! Pacts with the devil bests from Slavic folklore which you can spot at Witcher's universe!
I also like to plan the things out, look at the maps, get into political relations, trade routes and more!

... at least that is what my character is like :D

What I would love to see?
This gentleman, walking through the door of the sacristy, covered in darkness only lightly illuminated in the candlelight, with a hateful stare, drawing his sabre from the scabbard while the burning tobacco in his pipe illuminates his face with a deadly glow.

unknown.png

(I know, I only have a wip;) )

HistoricalyIncorrect

Shekel collector

sandslash

Drunk Sandslash
Hi! I'm looking to do some coms eventually but don't really have much of a portfolio

I'm thinking of doing a sort of competition
Describe to me what you'd be interested in seeing and I'll pick my favorites and draw them absolutely free!

So what's the catch? I'm only going to pick 3
My favorite I will do a full piece
Second place gets line art
And third gets a sketch

Thanks for participating!

I have this new oc www.furaffinity.net: Glaceon Halloween pic by Leo_Stenbuck That could be freezing outside and being afraid that something scary scares her :)

Diamond Creator

Most powerful Draco warrior
Try my character

Attachments

• 68A46C8E-79FC-4E98-AFA9-CDE8E9464122.jpeg
    68A46C8E-79FC-4E98-AFA9-CDE8E9464122.jpeg
    40.9 KB · Views: 46