• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

foolsgoldie

hiya! i just got back into art after a good two years of only occasionally sketching, and i want to start practicing drawing furries; only problem being i don’t have any ocs yet! so—

please link the character and important details if you want! i won’t do anything nsfw or suggestive (i’m a minor!) and i can’t guarantee i’ll get to them all or that they will all be of the same quality as this is practice, but i’m going to try to do as many as i can :D i’m fine with any kind of animal, as well!

tysm!!! <333

sleepy kitty

Purrfect hair forever! :)
Hi there! Maybe you could draw my little lady cat? She likes to wear either a white dress, cutoff blue denim shorts with a pale pink hoodie, or knee-length tight black pants and a white oversized soft sweater. Thank you for the opportunity!
Untitled61_20210413195938.png

The_biscuits_532

big anxious kitty
I've got four OCs to pick from!:

First is my main OC, Stephanie the Carpathian Lynx!

Second is Iza, my Oncilla! She's in my PFP!:

Third is my angy old Brown Hyena, Constantine!:

And finally my newest OC, a theatrical rock star Red Ruffed Lemur! They're unnamed at the moment!:

foolsgoldie

Hi there! Maybe you could draw my little lady cat? She likes to wear either a white dress, cutoff blue denim shorts with a pale pink hoodie, or knee-length tight black pants and a white oversized soft sweater. Thank you for the opportunity!
View attachment 108574
hiya!! i just finished my request of your gal!!! https://www.furaffinity.net/view/41712728/?upload-successful
she was super fun to draw :D if you need anything with it please feel free to ask!! and, just a quick question, would it be fine to have as my pfp until i make my own fursona? it probably will only be a day or two but i want to have a piece of my own art as my pfp and right now that’s all i got!!! either way, thank you!!!! <333

sleepy kitty

Purrfect hair forever! :)
hiya!! i just finished my request of your gal!!! https://www.furaffinity.net/view/41712728/?upload-successful
she was super fun to draw :D if you need anything with it please feel free to ask!! and, just a quick question, would it be fine to have as my pfp until i make my own fursona? it probably will only be a day or two but i want to have a piece of my own art as my pfp and right now that’s all i got!!! either way, thank you!!!! <333
Ohh thank you!! I love it!! And sure you can. ^^ Is it okay if I upload it and give you full credit?

Chomby

I'll poke your butt.
Oh my! Your art is so nice!
I have a feline myself that you may be into drawing!
He likes wearing Deadpool hoodies.
Thank you for looking!

Untitled399_20210428002702.png