• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

requests open come get some free art!!!closed

H

h.g.pup

so this my first time doing this so please be patient as i sort out this whole thing out.

I wanted to try and practices drawing things other peoples. so what i'm going to be doing is 3 requests that basically will be ether a color or inked image of your character.

requirements: a ref of your character a pose and/or outfit you like to see them in.

my page: Userpage of h.g.pup -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
examples of my work:
www.furaffinity.net: request:001 Lone-Fox-Dumas by H.G.pup
www.furaffinity.net: boob hat by H.G.pup
www.furaffinity.net: chilling by H.G.pup
www.furaffinity.net: underboob fox by H.G.pup

wont draws: nudity (nipples/junk showing), sex,

after i pick i'll update this list bellow and message them
"UPDATE"
the chosen ones
- cpthookjaw75
- Luku_Zuku
- Xing Tian
-Dreamweaver
- go here to see update on the progress of each picture requests closed and info -- H.G.pup's Journal -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Last edited by a moderator:

Luku_Zuku

Still trying to draw, slowly
Heyo, Could I leave my character below? Or in fact, I could let you have a little fun and leave two character and let you draw one or the other... The one hasn't gotten as much art as I'd like. The only art I've gotten of him was one I drew myself... So anyways, the first Character, is Luku. I'll leave his ref below, but here's where it gets fun. First of all, He, nor I, cares about what he wears, so you can put him in a t-shirt and jeans, or cargo shorts, or whatever. I'll leave that much up to you. As for the pose, One of two things. Working on a photography Project, or climbing the side of a building with his camera hanging from around his neck. Again, I'll leave it to you.
Here's the reference:
drive.google.com: Luku
As for the other character... He's a little more eccentric.... His name is Cris, and he's a Gore OC, which is why I'm linking the single picture, as some people don't like that, so I'd rather respect their wishes. Here's his pic, that I did myself.
drive.google.com: Cris final.jpg
Now, as you can see, it would be kinda hard to draw clothing onto him... I'm not asking for pictures of genitalia, of course, just draw fur over it. It's fairly easy. As for pose, Cris is a lot of fun to draw. He's a little insane (as you can tell), and has a mild obsession with Tea, so make of that what you will.

I won't ask you to draw both of them, just draw whoever you're comfortable with. Thank you!

H

h.g.pup

Heyo, Could I leave my character below? Or in fact, I could let you have a little fun and leave two character and let you draw one or the other... The one hasn't gotten as much art as I'd like. The only art I've gotten of him was one I drew myself... So anyways, the first Character, is Luku. I'll leave his ref below, but here's where it gets fun. First of all, He, nor I, cares about what he wears, so you can put him in a t-shirt and jeans, or cargo shorts, or whatever. I'll leave that much up to you. As for the pose, One of two things. Working on a photography Project, or climbing the side of a building with his camera hanging from around his neck. Again, I'll leave it to you.
Here's the reference:
drive.google.com: Luku
As for the other character... He's a little more eccentric.... His name is Cris, and he's a Gore OC, which is why I'm linking the single picture, as some people don't like that, so I'd rather respect their wishes. Here's his pic, that I did myself.
drive.google.com: Cris final.jpg
Now, as you can see, it would be kinda hard to draw clothing onto him... I'm not asking for pictures of genitalia, of course, just draw fur over it. It's fairly easy. As for pose, Cris is a lot of fun to draw. He's a little insane (as you can tell), and has a mild obsession with Tea, so make of that what you will.

I won't ask you to draw both of them, just draw whoever you're comfortable with. Thank you!

I can draw both fine i just need think about which i can get out a good pic for you, case i don't really know to much about how to draw gore to well so i need to think about how to draw it, but otherwise i'm fine to draw cris just got one question is his body like constantly dismembered beside that i think i have an idea that would be interesting.

Luku_Zuku

Still trying to draw, slowly
I can draw both fine i just need think about which i can get out a good pic for you, case i don't really know to much about how to draw gore to well so i need to think about how to draw it, but otherwise i'm fine to draw cris just got one question is his body like constantly dismembered beside that i think i have an idea that would be interesting.
Kinda..... I guess. I mean, his limbs literally just float about him, except his legs. His legs stay on the floor... Like that one guy from One Piece... I figured that he'd look good in your style. They aren't constantly detaching and reattaching, if that's what you mean.

Dreamweaver

Hi there, I hope you are having a great day :)

If you still have a spot open I would love to see Dream drawn in her usual outfit (corset and Jean shorts) or in a big fluffy hoodie and jeans. I love seeing her in retro pin up poses in her usual outfit, and if you choose the hoodie and jeans I'd love to see her chilling with a cup of tea and a book or playing outside in the fall.

If any of these sound like something you would like to do, then go for it. If it doesn't appeal to you then no worries if you don't want to draw her :)

Attachments

• IMG_20160517_142449.jpg
    IMG_20160517_142449.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 49
H

h.g.pup

Hi there, I hope you are having a great day :)

If you still have a spot open I would love to see Dream drawn in her usual outfit (corset and Jean shorts) or in a big fluffy hoodie and jeans. I love seeing her in retro pin up poses in her usual outfit, and if you choose the hoodie and jeans I'd love to see her chilling with a cup of tea and a book or playing outside in the fall.

If any of these sound like something you would like to do, then go for it. If it doesn't appeal to you then no worries if you don't want to draw her :)

look/sound adorable so i try my hand at that.