• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Requests Open to prepare gallery :P

Nowlia

is bringing sassy back.
Hey everybody!!

I want to make a new gallery with furry art to open commission, but as I unfortunately have too little furry art to show right now I'll open some free requests so I can have material :D

Go and request. I have no species limitations and will do both SFW and NSFW, including most kinks. I draw the line at rape, pedophilia, shaming of most real life people, and whatever I don't really feel comfortable doing.

I won't number slots and it's not first come first serve, I'll draw whatever I feel like, okay? I don't want to feel pressured about drawing everything.

CupOfChamomile

hello! It's very kind of you to offer free art. If you want, I would love (SFW) art of either hamlet or miles (either color variation, though the blue one is usually for cutesy stuff!). Thank you for the chance!

Nowlia

is bringing sassy back.
@CupOfChamomile I will!! Give me some time. I love Hamlet. <3

An user (who I won't tag bc they contacted me in private, so if they want they may give me a bump here!!) requested Cuphead's Grim Matchsticks like this. I hope they like it (slightly NSFW)
request-grimmatch.png

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 111470

Well I'd like some NSFW if possible. I should have attached two files with this post, one a ref sheet and the other showing my character's fur pattern.
If you are interested in drawing him, please note that his hands and feet are covered in fur - it's something I didn't communicate with artists in the past.
If you'd like an example nsfw piece and more details on pose and stuff, feel free to send me a PM.

[edit]
The second file doesn't show up. Here it is: www.furaffinity.net: Peace and quiet by Rimna

Attachments

• 2018_03_15_04_59_54_by_stellardeer-dc5xwg5.jpg
    2018_03_15_04_59_54_by_stellardeer-dc5xwg5.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 47

MissNook

@CupOfChamomile I will!! Give me some time. I love Hamlet. <3

An user (who I won't tag bc they contacted me in private, so if they want they may give me a bump here!!) requested Cuphead's Grim Matchsticks like this. I hope they like it (slightly NSFW)
View attachment 34324
Hi there,

You should put your even slightly NSFW art behind a spoiler tag, mentioning they are NSFW or put only the link still while mentioning they are NSFW :)
And for your information, the Art Exchange and Trades forum is meant for this kind of topic, please post there next time.

Nice art by the way! Have a good day ^^

Nowlia

is bringing sassy back.
@Rimna - Here it goes! Thank you very much!!
request-rimna.png

I'm doing only two more requests: a NSFW couple and a Ref Sheet. Anyone looking for any of these, please let me know! :D

Yvvki

Sassy lesser panda.
I know I already posted here but my bf refuses to make an account even though he is a furry. His character is an inverted skunk... ( so white where the black would be and black where the white would be. ) He looks like a teenager, very athletic leen skunk. He has a tuff of hair ( it's white ) He has green eyes.

He needs a character sheet....

He's kind of a know it all and oblivious to peoples feelings.

Sorry if I'm asking twice, just thought i'd give it a shot since he's so.... against forums.

Nowlia

is bringing sassy back.
I know I already posted here but my bf refuses to make an account even though he is a furry. His character is an inverted skunk... ( so white where the black would be and black where the white would be. ) He looks like a teenager, very athletic leen skunk. He has a tuff of hair ( it's white ) He has green eyes.

He needs a character sheet....

He's kind of a know it all and oblivious to peoples feelings.

Okay! If you have more info/inspirations to help me send them through my inbox! If not, I'll start soon.

Yvvki

Sassy lesser panda.
Okay! If you have more info/inspirations to help me send them through my inbox! If not, I'll start soon.
I think that's it... Asking him was like pulling teeth haha. He loves to give as little information that he can get away with.

OH! One thing he loves are big fluffy tails.... <o< So his is probably huge.

Lithooves

Professional Party Animal
I’d love a SFW drawing if you’re interested. Thanks for the opportunity!

Attachments

• 66372D1B-DE0A-45DA-AB95-833FB8941276.png
    66372D1B-DE0A-45DA-AB95-833FB8941276.png
    670.4 KB · Views: 35