• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Requests open!

Hey everyone! I need some practice on drawing different creatures. So if you'd like to put your ocs I will draw them when I can!

I will draw a pencil sketch, ink it, and eventually and I mean eventually, digitally color it (basic color).

Thanks for your help in advanced!

(Sfw requests only)

Want to send me a note my Fa: Userpage of marshmellowlovesyou -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

I also have a trello: marshmellowlovesyou
if you’d like to see my other works.

Cheers! (Below is completed ink works in my style)

1. Onebitterartist: www.furaffinity.net: (Request 1) Carter the Russian blue cat by Marshmellowlovesyou
2. Haberdash: www.furaffinity.net: (Request 2) Raqe the axolotl! by Marshmellowlovesyou
3. featherw0lf: www.furaffinity.net: (Request 3) Alex the werewolf by Marshmellowlovesyou
4. Cosmicnymph: www.furaffinity.net: (Request 4) Nymph by Marshmellowlovesyou
5. Goodmutt: www.furaffinity.net: (Request 5) My love Razka the gryphon....whatever. by Marshmellowlovesyou
6. Anozziemocha: www.furaffinity.net: (Request 6) Mocha the Aussie Cattle Hound by Marshmellowlovesyou
7. Himamotochan: www.furaffinity.net: (Request 7) Khandi the dragon by Marshmellowlovesyou
8. Fantaari: www.furaffinity.net: (Request 8) Bunmi the hyena by Marshmellowlovesyou
9. Fantaari: www.furaffinity.net: (Request 9) Sibylline the Cheshire bat by Marshmellowlovesyou
10. Ghostimp: www.furaffinity.net: (Request 10) Ghost Imp by Marshmellowlovesyou
11. BlakeTromaville: www.furaffinity.net: (Request 11) Yuuto the dragon by Marshmellowlovesyou
12. Princessjessica: www.furaffinity.net: (Request 12) Daeeri the hyena by Marshmellowlovesyou
13. Goodmutt: www.furaffinity.net: (Request 13) Ozlogradda by Marshmellowlovesyou
14. Denji: www.furaffinity.net: (Request 14) Denji the dragon by Marshmellowlovesyou
15. Azurekiteusagi: www.furaffinity.net: (Request 15) Azure Kite Usagi the mini lop rabbit by Marshmellowlovesyou
16. Kidchameleon: www.furaffinity.net: (Request 16) Stark the shark version 1 by Marshmellowlovesyou
17. Fatwolf360: www.furaffinity.net: (Request 17) Red the wolf by Marshmellowlovesyou
18. Kune~: www.furaffinity.net: (Request 18) Kune the shy fennec fox by Marshmellowlovesyou
19. Oceantiger11: www.furaffinity.net: (Request 19) Rad Oceantiger! by Marshmellowlovesyou
20. Tunanut: www.furaffinity.net: (Request 20) Tuna the hyena by Marshmellowlovesyou
21. Kknutson: www.furaffinity.net: (Request 21) Marvel the Dutch Angel Dragon by Marshmellowlovesyou
22. Lukachow:www.furaffinity.net: (Request 22) Luka the fluffy chow! by Marshmellowlovesyou
23. Soniathesquishy
24. Jamesotters
25. Izzypop
26. BattleFoxxo
27. Bedlams
28. Velo_artwork
29. Sveltcolt
30. Thyblackreaper
31. Endingstarnight

Attachments

• IMG_1434.JPG
    IMG_1434.JPG
    416.3 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:

onebitterartist

[ Carter | Nonbinary | They / Them ]
i don't know if cats count as diverse creatures, but i have a ref of my fursona you could do! your art style is very cute, i'm excited!
24299454@400-1501266976.jpg

Definitely different enough. I do like axolotls they are so cool. It was quite a challenge and I hope I did Raqe justice. Thanks for giving me a shot to draw them!

Attachments

• IMG_1469.JPG
    IMG_1469.JPG
    773.2 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
gosh I do love werewolves. It's funny how I love them but I've never drawn them. This was great. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to draw him!

Attachments

• IMG_1470.JPG
    IMG_1470.JPG
    727.5 KB · Views: 124
i don't know if cats count as diverse creatures, but i have a ref of my fursona you could do! your art style is very cute, i'm excited!
24299454@400-1501266976.jpg

I don't know how to work this forum. But here is carter inked. Thanks for sharing them! Carter is very cute. I appreciate you complimenting my art. I hope it's to your liking!

Attachments

• IMG_1471.JPG
    IMG_1471.JPG
    815 KB · Views: 97

Haberdash

Definitely different enough. I do like axolotls they are so cool. It was quite a challenge and I hope I did Raqe justice. Thanks for giving me a shot to draw them!

Thank you! Sorry for the late reply; I've been out on the lake without internet for a while. Hope you have a sunshiny day!

Denji

Web-dev and self-taught guitarist
I don't have a ref yet but feel free to do my sona! More descriptive stuff in my profile.

Attachments

• Denji sketch.png
    Denji sketch.png
    258.5 KB · Views: 106
  • Denji_OC_PFP.png
    Denji_OC_PFP.png
    229.3 KB · Views: 93
Thank you! Sorry for the late reply; I've been out on the lake without internet for a while. Hope you have a sunshiny day!

No Worries. I'm glad you like it and are enjoying your summer on the lake. Thanks I will have a sunshiny day and I hope you do the same. Here's your character inked :3

Attachments

• IMG_1480.JPG
    IMG_1480.JPG
    586.9 KB · Views: 66

Denji

Web-dev and self-taught guitarist
He's very cool looking. Thanks for the opportunity to draw him. I love drawing claws and spikes. Hope you like the pencil sketch :3
Wow, that was quick, thanks for drawing him!

Attachments

• IMG_1483.JPG
    IMG_1483.JPG
    760.4 KB · Views: 90