• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

requests please(or ill eat you)

Status
Not open for further replies.

minihorse

the cuddle horse
um hey can u do a white siberian tiger in a lace veil and leather pants and draw her with a bikini top on one with little paw prints on it also make her look commanding and just a little on the sexy side

eye_of_skeletor

skeletorbeing
um hey can u do a white siberian tiger in a lace veil and leather pants and draw her with a bikini top on one with little paw prints on it also make her look commanding and just a little on the sexy side
ya deffinetly but it may take me a while to get to it is that okay with you??

AlexInsane

I does what I says on the box.
So...do you have a estimate of when all these commissions will get done?

xKagex

You Just Lost The Game
are you willing to do a fully human drawing???

Awww. Thanks so much. If you could put normal color, or just a plain white sketch, that would be wonderful if it's not too much trouble. Thanks again. I can't wait to show Mika!

eye_of_skeletor

skeletorbeing
Awww. Thanks so much. If you could put normal color, or just a plain white sketch, that would be wonderful if it's not too much trouble. Thanks again. I can't wait to show Mika!
hehe thank you um if you wouldnt mind ill just do it in white but if you want it colored i will warning i suck at color

Hehe, white is fine. That was what I meant. Thanks so much again. Mika will be arrive tomorrow late night. I can't wait to show him. He will really love it.

xKagex

You Just Lost The Game
Name: Kage
Species: fully Human in appearance
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 130 lbs
Body Type: Thin, yet toned.
Hair color: Black
Hair Style: Hair reaching down to middle of back, tied back into single braided ponytail.
Eye Color: Crimson
Weapons: Two nearly identical swords. One Solid Black, the other solid white.
Personality: Dark, withdrawn, quiet,
Wardrobe:
-Skin Tight leather shirt, left sleeve torn off. Front open http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...31469_2652.jpg
-Black Metal arm guarder going down left arm only with ball-like shoulder guard. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ondreamavi.jpg
-Studded Collar (with the attachment shown in the picture) http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...16082216-1.jpg
-Baggy black pants
-Hooded cloak hanging from shoulders (seemingly having a mind and will of its own)
-swords strapped in an "X" on his left hip, hilts facing forwards
-Black leather gloves on each hand. a red "X" on the backs
-No shoes

Optional Pose:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...31469_2652.jpg
this is an optional pose if you wanna do it. with the cloak, hood down, flowing back, and the pony being blown back in the wind left hand resting on the hilt of the black sword. right hand hanging strait down. Standing atop a pillar or on the edge of a cliff would be cool. if you feel like adding a background for kicks.

if you've got another pose you'd wanna do it with, go for it. I'm not too picky. ^__^

If any other information is needed/wanted, just let me know.

Your really good at drawing, if you can get around to draw it could you please draw my fursona.
If you can here are his stats:
Species: Wolf
Clothes: Black t-shirt, ripped jeans, and yin-yang pendant around neck
Hair: Shoulder length and jet black
Eyes: Blue

If you choose to draw him either in color or black and white I would be so greatful.
And feel free to take as long as you like im not in a hurry, thanx.

xKagex

You Just Lost The Game
ya ill sure do that um it may take a while though is that okay with you??
Awesome. ^__^
if it takes a while, that's fine with me. I draw a fair bit too, so I'm aware that stuff like this takes time to do. and the fact that you're doing this for free as well, I'm more than willing to wait for it. ^_^

can you give me a more descriptive thang of it?? im having trouble with the feet

not sure if this is for me. if it is, his feet are bare. if not, i dunno who this is for.

eye_of_skeletor

skeletorbeing
oh no sorry i was taking to the quy with the squirell but hes not replying so ill wait on that one tell he responds sorry yours will be the easiest cause yours is manga i just began drawing furry thangs

eye_of_skeletor

skeletorbeing

eye_of_skeletor

skeletorbeing
sorry i cant get to my scanner my mom and dad are redoing that area and scatter my computer one place to the next (this is my dads computer)

xKagex

You Just Lost The Game
oh no sorry i was taking to the quy with the squirell but hes not replying so ill wait on that one tell he responds sorry yours will be the easiest cause yours is manga i just began drawing furry thangs
ah, alright. ^__^

well, I'm glad that I'm providing you something simpler to draw. ^__^
I've done one or two anthro sketches. neither of them massively great, but just like you, I just started. and I tend to have a severely stylized form of drawing.

Status
Not open for further replies.