• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

requests please(or ill eat you)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion928

Welcome to Fark
hmmm... if you are still takeing them,would you possibly do a request from me? id like to see what you come up with using this description of my fursona, lineart is all id ask, but if you feel like going into color i wont complain.

Name
:Orion
Species/gender: fox-male
Height: 6'11"
Body Type: Skinny-slightly muscular
Clothing Style: wears pretty much anything casual, from jeans to shorts, t-shirts to hoodies... Ill basicly leave that up to the artist, you. one thing i would really want to include is his yellow tinted perfectly circular glasses, and his gold tail ring, which he usually wars 3/4 down his tail. everything else is up to you as to what he wears, as long as its nothing too eccentric.
Personality: [ok let me just say i feel personality is a major part of how a person looks and i also feel it helps give a better image of what id like] Basicly hes a bit of a hippie, constantly relaxed, bit of a tree hugger, intelligent, reads a lot, rebelious... stuff of that nature. He is however, a bit more of a modern hippie and a bit of a eurotrash freak
too. basicly, hes one unique little *****.
Hair:Basicly all he does with his hair is tie the back part only into a ponytail, which is rather volumous and fluffy on its own, and he leaves the front as it would be if it were normal. His hair color is black and it is about mid back length in the back. the bangs and top are naturally spiky and sort of end up in a bit more of a spiky tuft above the eyes. as for the sides, they are kind long and reach about his shoulders.
Pose: The pose can be pretty much anything as long as its him doin somethin like chillin. anything along the lines ofreadin a book, sittin in a hot tub, listnin to music, jammin out, sleepin meditating... hell, for all i care you could even draw him smokin pot for all i care, just draw him chillin in some way. i rather like the book readin thing though.

if you decide to do colors, hes a light blue and white fox with lime green eyes, nothin too special.

anyway, have fun with it, if youre not takin any more requests, thats cool, talk to ya later dude... or if you need another way to contact me, MSN or Email works just fine, o course here works fine too ^_^ peace homie.

eye_of_skeletor

skeletorbeing
hmmm... if you are still takeing them,would you possibly do a request from me? id like to see what you come up with using this description of my fursona, lineart is all id ask, but if you feel like going into color i wont complain.

Name:Orion
Species/gender: fox-male
Height: 6'11"
Body Type: Skinny-slightly muscular
Clothing Style: wears pretty much anything casual, from jeans to shorts, t-shirts to hoodies... Ill basicly leave that up to the artist, you. one thing i would really want to include is his yellow tinted perfectly circular glasses, and his gold tail ring, which he usually wars 3/4 down his tail. everything else is up to you as to what he wears, as long as its nothing too eccentric.
Personality: [ok let me just say i feel personality is a major part of how a person looks and i also feel it helps give a better image of what id like] Basicly hes a bit of a hippie, constantly relaxed, bit of a tree hugger, intelligent, reads a lot, rebelious... stuff of that nature. He is however, a bit more of a modern hippie and a bit of a eurotrash freak
too. basicly, hes one unique little *****.
Hair:Basicly all he does with his hair is tie the back part only into a ponytail, which is rather volumous and fluffy on its own, and he leaves the front as it would be if it were normal. His hair color is black and it is about mid back length in the back. the bangs and top are naturally spiky and sort of end up in a bit more of a spiky tuft above the eyes. as for the sides, they are kind long and reach about his shoulders.
Pose: The pose can be pretty much anything as long as its him doin somethin like chillin. anything along the lines ofreadin a book, sittin in a hot tub, listnin to music, jammin out, sleepin meditating... hell, for all i care you could even draw him smokin pot for all i care, just draw him chillin in some way. i rather like the book readin thing though.

if you decide to do colors, hes a light blue and white fox with lime green eyes, nothin too special.

anyway, have fun with it, if youre not takin any more requests, thats cool, talk to ya later dude... or if you need another way to contact me, MSN or Email works just fine, o course here works fine too ^_^ peace homie.
ya but it may take me awhile to get it into you

eye_of_skeletor

skeletorbeing
Awesome. ^__^
if it takes a while, that's fine with me. I draw a fair bit too, so I'm aware that stuff like this takes time to do. and the fact that you're doing this for free as well, I'm more than willing to wait for it. ^_^

not sure if this is for me. if it is, his feet are bare. if not, i dunno who this is for.
illl try like hell to get yours done this week if i dont grab a gun and shoot me! (please dont miss and make me suffer!

Evee

Hi could u do me ?

Name:Meisha
Species/gender: cat - Female
Height: 5"8
Body Type: Skinny but not to skinny

Clothing Style: She norm styles skinny leg jeans (black), Tee or preferably a hoddy. Pecings in both ears three on both sides and a top sleeper on the left. i want a bit of like streaky red int the black tip of my tail >.>

Personality: She's veary shy, but does like to play a lot, feels most comphtible with her mate. Dosn't like being in a group. REALLY insucre about her immage and weight.

Hair: She had a side fringe. Its black with a tint of blue. Spiked up at the back and fairly short for a girl

Pose: The pose can be pretty much anything

Thanks alot if u can
if not then have fun with the other stuff

Urban Wolf

I can hat!
oo ooo ooo!!!!
Urban Wolf
Wolf
black with blue streaks.
black jacked pants and white undershirt, black boots. expression is either smug or defiant (he is a superhero)

Luvya!!!!

eye_of_skeletor

skeletorbeing
Hi could u do me ?

Name:Meisha
Species/gender: cat - Female
Height: 5"8
Body Type: Skinny but not to skinny

Clothing Style: She norm styles skinny leg jeans (black), Tee or preferably a hoddy. Pecings in both ears three on both sides and a top sleeper on the left. i want a bit of like streaky red int the black tip of my tail >.>

Personality: She's veary shy, but does like to play a lot, feels most comphtible with her mate. Dosn't like being in a group. REALLY insucre about her immage and weight.

Hair: She had a side fringe. Its black with a tint of blue. Spiked up at the back and fairly short for a girl

Pose: The pose can be pretty much anything

Thanks alot if u can
if not then have fun with the other stuff
ya ill try to get that done as soon as possible

eye_of_skeletor

skeletorbeing
oo ooo ooo!!!!
Urban Wolf
Wolf
black with blue streaks.
black jacked pants and white undershirt, black boots. expression is either smug or defiant (he is a superhero)

Luvya!!!!
ya sure how do you want him to pose and do you want him to have a blank cold happy kinda expressions on him any weird markings srry there may be some miss typed words cause i have to hold my cat back from sitting on the key board

eye_of_skeletor

skeletorbeing
ah, alright. ^__^

well, I'm glad that I'm providing you something simpler to draw. ^__^
I've done one or two anthro sketches. neither of them massively great, but just like you, I just started. and I tend to have a severely stylized form of drawing.
um one question how do you want his face to look and his hair to part?

Urban Wolf

I can hat!
Ok. hmmm Well forgot to add he has two pisols (hanging on belt). Defiant expression (black arround eyes) the salute pose
CoH_Web_Heroes.jpg
guy in the middle-like

Luvyaaa!

thebeast76

Just a friendly robot
Alright!
Can you draw robots?
I have a character who's a robot, and I'd like you to draw him!
Here's a picture for reference, but you can do whatever you want with him. Go wild!

Last edited:

eye_of_skeletor

skeletorbeing
Alright!
Can you draw robots?
I have a character who's a robot, and I'd like you to draw him!
Here's a picture for reference, but you can do whatever you want with him. Go wild!
um okay.............um thats scary i you sure you want me to do what ever i want with him cause i might kill him..........hehe :D

thebeast76

Just a friendly robot
um okay.............um thats scary i you sure you want me to do what ever i want with him cause i might kill him..........hehe :D

Well, not WHATEVER you want, but be creative.
No killing or torture though lol

xKagex

You Just Lost The Game
illl try like hell to get yours done this week if i dont grab a gun and shoot me! (please dont miss and make me suffer!

Awe. don't worry, i won't shoot you. I'll shoot the other people adding to the list before me. :p
as for his face, something similar to my own would be cool.
moz-screenshot.jpg
http://forums.furaffinity.net/image.php?u=10395&dateline=1215659043&type=profile

as for how to have his hair part. all his hair is just pulled strait back there isn't really suppose to be a part in it. kinda like with my hair here.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v647/minispike/me3.jpg

thanks again so much for doing this for me. ^__^

eye_of_skeletor

skeletorbeing
Awe. don't worry, i won't shoot you. I'll shoot the other people adding to the list before me. :p
as for his face, something similar to my own would be cool.
moz-screenshot.jpg
http://forums.furaffinity.net/image.php?u=10395&dateline=1215659043&type=profile

as for how to have his hair part. all his hair is just pulled strait back there isn't really suppose to be a part in it. kinda like with my hair here.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v647/minispike/me3.jpg

thanks again so much for doing this for me. ^__^
okay ya deffinetly and if you shoot them please miiss there heads its funner that way :-D lol

xKagex

You Just Lost The Game
okay ya deffinetly and if you shoot them please miiss there heads its funner that way :-D lol

awe. but headshots with a 12 gage shotgun are funny!!! it makes their head spooge. :p

thanks again for this. ^__^

eye_of_skeletor

skeletorbeing
Ok, could you do me one?

He is a brown fox with long white hair going down his back with two dreads either side of his face, black baggy long-sleeve T-shirt, sheathed katana, baggy black jeans and black shoes with red laces...

Here is a reference pic... (Done by the ever so awesome Koomie)
http://img501.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ykoomieqr7.jpg

For the pose... Have him standing, aiming a pistol in one hand facing towards you.
i have yours done

Status
Not open for further replies.