• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Requests

D

DrExodium

How well do you draw canines?
like this
Canine.png

F

FluffyShutterbug

Oh. Would you be willing to draw my OC and/or her GF?

Belatucadros

Bitches love sticks
Hey why not, here's my ref. Thanks, and have fun!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    63.6 KB · Views: 49
F

FluffyShutterbug

Cool! So, here's mine: My fursona is a vulpine photographer named Jamie Alice Foxworthy. Jamie is a skosh under 6 feet tall, has thick, fluffy, scarlet-colored fur, a lovely, voluptuous, hourglass figure, amber-brown eyes, long, curly, vermilion-colored head fur, a large, bushy tail and walks with a digitigrade stance, almost always barefoot. Her face radiates a quiet, innocent beauty. She is intelligent, coy, sarcastic and has a big heart.

And, here's the one of my OC's GF:
Alex is a wolf with silver-gray fur, standing at about 5'7"-5'8". She has a voluptuous build, but a little less so than my character. Her breasts are also a little larger than mine. She has long charcoal-gray head fur and vibrant azure-blue eyes. She also has a large, bushy tail and walks with a digitigrade stance. She has a look of quiet, confident beauty.

D

DrExodium

Cool! So, here's mine: My fursona is a vulpine photographer named Jamie Alice Foxworthy. Jamie is a skosh under 6 feet tall, has thick, fluffy, scarlet-colored fur, a lovely, voluptuous, hourglass figure, amber-brown eyes, long, curly, vermilion-colored head fur, a large, bushy tail and walks with a digitigrade stance, almost always barefoot. Her face radiates a quiet, innocent beauty. She is intelligent, coy, sarcastic and has a big heart.

And, here's the one of my OC's GF:
Alex is a wolf with silver-gray fur, standing at about 5'7"-5'8". She has a voluptuous build, but a little less so than my character. Her breasts are also a little larger than mine. She has long charcoal-gray head fur and vibrant azure-blue eyes. She also has a large, bushy tail and walks with a digitigrade stance. She has a look of quiet, confident beauty.
Here you go
Request 3.png
sorry if it looks bad I was making this till I became tired hope you like it.