• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Resident Evil Revelations

DragonLover17

Rex the Anthro Dragon
it does look good but it seems like a continuation or a prequal to resident evil 5

Luca

Lined my brain with more eyes
If it wasn't on the 3DS maybe I would get it.

Corto

Looks like yet another reason to hope the 3DS doesn't cost one trillion Chilean pesos.

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
This has the potential to be really good or really bad

Is it zombies or more Las Plagas?

Verin Asper

The Smart Idiot

Jashwa

Zombies>parasites. With zombies, they're forced to come up with more mutated freaks and different types of enemies since the generic ones aren't hard to deal with. With the plagas, however, they just mobbed you with regular people carrying different weapons mostly.

8-bit

Zombies>parasites. With zombies, they're forced to come up with more mutated freaks and different types of enemies since the generic ones aren't hard to deal with. With the plagas, however, they just mobbed you with regular people carrying different weapons mostly.

But the Plagas mouth, that REEEEEEAW Predator mouth thing... :3c
And the Plaga that explodes into a giant mouth with its vital organs in a cute little pouch coming out its side? :3c

But it's agreed that zombies are much, much murrier better

Pliio8

Has No Compassion
I saw:

Uroboros or Las Plagas
Zombies
Half naked guy in a chair
Jill and Chris aiming guns at eachother
Ship caught in a tsunami or a rogue wave
Red Haired woman... Sheva?
HUNK?!?

Mentova

I live, I die, I live again
I already wanted the new DS because of the zelda port.

If I have to give handjobs in a back ally to afford this I don't care because now I must have one to play this.

Ersatz

Banned
Banned
You never actually played through RE4, did you? Ragequit halfway to the church?