• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Resident evil umbrella chronicles gameplay video

Do you like Resident Evil?

• Yeah I love the series :)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Average interest

• No/ I'm scared of zombies I want my mommy lol

• Total voters
Already looking forward to it! I love Resident Evil, been playing it ever since the Gamecube remake of the first game. I've played all of the main series games, and a few spin-offs (I rented Survivor once and I own Outbreak, the first one). I can't wait for RE4: Wii Edition and Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles. I may already have RE4 for the Gamecube, but the Wii version just looks so fun, and at a budget price no less! In fact, I already have RE4: Wii Edition pre-ordered. When my GameStop starts to take pre-orders on The Umbrella Chronicles, I'm going to make sure that I'm one of the firsts.

BloodRedFox said:
Already looking forward to it! I love Resident Evil, been playing it ever since the Gamecube remake of the first game. I've played all of the main series games, and a few spin-offs (I rented Survivor once and I own Outbreak, the first one). I can't wait for RE4: Wii Edition and Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles. I may already have RE4 for the Gamecube, but the Wii version just looks so fun, and at a budget price no less! In fact, I already have RE4: Wii Edition pre-ordered. When my GameStop starts to take pre-orders on The Umbrella Chronicles, I'm going to make sure that I'm one of the firsts.

Haha your about as crazy as me with Resident evil but I've been a fan of the games since 1999 I own all the RE games except for Gun survivor 1,2 and Dead aim since I think they suck.

I own RE 4 on both PS2 and gamecube cause the GC version was the first one I bought back on its week realese in 2005 then few months ago I bought the PS2 version just to see the extra costumes the extra jokes and also get to play another Ada game called "Separate ways" where you play as her through 5 face melting chapters you even go to so many places that leon didn't get to.

but when the Wii version comes out it will obviously have great graphics as the GC version and have the same features in the PS2 edition so when the Wii version enters the stores I will trade my PS2 version and GC version of the game.

Landis

Cuddley Attorney
This game looks fun but I can't tell if its got you on a set path or you controll your characters movement. This game is looking just to be a first person light gun shooter recap of all the re games since some screens have shown shots of levels where your playing as jill in nemesis as well as some places from re2. I was kinda hoping this game will do some explaining and incorporate original levels so we can see what happened to barry,rebecca, billy etc.

sgolem

I've only beaten 4, since the limited saves in the earlier games made me paranoid to the point that I wasn't really enjoying the game anymore. I do plan on trying to play them again. I absolutely love Resident Evil 4, but for now I think I'll say I have an average interest in the series as a whole.

Anyway, from what I've seen, this game looks like it has a lot of potential to be great. The big issue for me is whether or not I have money when the game comes out.

sgolem said:
I've only beaten 4, since the limited saves in the earlier games made me paranoid to the point that I wasn't really enjoying the game anymore.  I do plan on trying to play them again.  I absolutely love Resident Evil 4, but for now I think I'll say I have an average interest in the series as a whole.

Anyway, from what I've seen, this game looks like it has a lot of potential to be great.  The big issue for me is whether or not I have money when the game comes out.

Ah no worries I actually tend to test out the popular games then review them or review non popular games which may appeal to most people just to make the non popular games more popular etc.

I don't really have any problems with the saving rules with the ink ribbon on the old RE games cause it made the game much more challenging by taking up space on your inventory, Try beating all the old RE games without using any Ink ribbons.

I've actually done this on all RE games except for RE4 which didn't have ink ribbons also I find RE4 far to easy cause your characters move to fast or is that just I'm so damn good at the game.

I do now start to believe that in this Resident Evil title you can move to any place you want even though there is First Person View cutsceens. Think about it I mean you have to fight that giant snake boss obviously you have to move in the game if you think about it cause if you stood perfectly still the snake will just devour you.
(Yes the snake does devour you in the REmake game but I think its kinda common though, but it happens all the time on the PS1)