• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Resist march

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlusThirtyOne

What DOES my username mean...?
Dammit... You beat me to the punchline.

Also, by "resist" do you mean peaceful protest? Or are we talking a dumpster fire and beating up journalists you don't like sorta thing? i've seen enough of the latter. Do the country a favor and invite a Trump supporter out to coffee for a peaceful discussion instead. Hell i'll bet the Trumper will treat you!

Last edited:

Yakamaru

Woof? Woof
Dammit... You beat me to the punchline.

Also, by "resist" do you mean peaceful protest? Or are we talking a dumpster fire and beating up journalists you don't like sorta thing? i've seen enough of the latter. Do the country a favor and invite a Trump supporter out to coffee for a peaceful discussion jnstead. Hell i'll bet the Trumper will treat you!
With a smile on their face.

Hell, invite me over ASAP! :D

Thoughts on the topic?

Bunch of whiny morons having nothing better to do. Donald Trump will be POTUS of America for 8 years. They are free to protest(and waste their time) however.

It's fun seeing the Left eat itself due to political correctness..

fallout19980

Just some guy writing stories and playing dota
With a smile on their face.

Hell, invite me over ASAP! :D

Thoughts on the topic?

Bunch of whiny morons having nothing better to do. Donald Trump will be POTUS of America for 8 years. They are free to protest(and waste their time) however.

It's fun seeing the Left eat itself due to political correctness..

I've tried having coffee ( or tea as the brits prefer it) , and it went as expected.

During my first year in uni, the majority of the people in my flat accommodation were against Trump. When the news was announced, they all started collectively loosing their crap " Oh my god get ready for WW3. I'm canceling my trip to the states. The majority of trump voters are from the deep south eww. He's not going down there I tell you." you know the usual drabble. My dumbass thought it would be a good idea to have a discussion with them, how it wasn't going to be that bad, that trump wasn't going to control their ovaries, how he wasn't going to engage the whole free world in atomic warfare. They tried to convince me how "objectively" wrong I was, but they found out that their shtick wasn't going to happen; they left the kitchen and hid in their rooms. "Well, you're just (indistinct mutter)."

Typical lefty behavior.

Yakamaru

Woof? Woof
I've tried having coffee ( or tea as the brits prefer it) , and it went as expected.

During my first year in uni, the majority of the people in my flat accommodation were against Trump. When the news was announced, they all started collectively loosing their crap " Oh my god get ready for WW3. I'm canceling my trip to the states. The majority of trump voters are from the deep south eww. He's not going down there I tell you." you know the usual drabble. My dumbass thought it would be a good idea to have a discussion with them, how it wasn't going to be that bad, that trump wasn't going to control their ovaries, how he wasn't going to engage the whole free world in atomic warfare. They tried to convince me how "objectively" wrong I was, but they found out that their shtick wasn't going to happen; they left the kitchen and hid in their rooms. "Well, you're just (indistinct mutter)."

Typical lefty behavior.
God Emperor Trump is gonna be POTUS for 8 years. And it's going to be fun as hell to watch, as the Legacy media will at some point have to admit he's doing a good job, despite opposition from every god damn angle. And when they do.. Leftists are gonna lose their shit. The election were one hell'uva interesting shitshow. And the salt and tears were overflowing. It was fucking beautiful.

All the garbage that originated on the Left or have been taken over by the Left and/or advocating for(SJW's, feminism, political correctness, the moronic notion of (((hate speech)))), ANTIFA and BLM and their supporters) are going to either die out in these next 8 years, or be reduced so much as to not even being noticable at any level or scale.

Yakamaru

Woof? Woof
I wonder if they realize these "protests" or whatever aren't changing anything.
We need to organize a worldwide pointless protest of our own!

Hmm.. Ah yes! Topic is "Green is oppressive to blue! WE DEMAND BLUE GRASS!"

Old Fashioned

Sometimes Active Member
WE DEMAND BLUE GRASS!
I'm afraid you'll have to find something else to protest, mother nature has already won that battle.:p

We thought bluegrass was so cool so we even made a genre of music for it too.

To be on topic, it is just silly to protest Trump's presidency. There are far better things to do in a day than be unhappy with how the election went.

Last edited:

GreenZone

Banned
Banned

Typical lefty behavior.

i find that Americans tend to clump together in groups a lot of them didn't even know any of trumps policies and just claimed him to be this and that but couldn't actually cite anything or recall a quote pointing that out i also like the fact that trump has been nothing but supportive of the LBGT community he only dislikes some of the things trans people want

they tried doing Anti trump protests in Australia but we were collectively like "look they're protesting something that has nothing to do with Australia as if our government could some how impeach him quickly everyone point and laugh!"

Ramjet

Seizing the memes of production
Banned
i find that Americans tend to clump together in groups a lot of them didn't even know any of trumps policies and just claimed him to be this and that but couldn't actually cite anything or recall a quote pointing that out i also like the fact that trump has been nothing but supportive of the LBGT community he only dislikes some of the things trans people want

they tried doing Anti trump protests in Australia but we were collectively like "look they're protesting something that has nothing to do with Australia as if our government could some how impeach him quickly everyone point and laugh!"

Hahahaha...The same thing happened here in Canada too.
It seems to be the SJW way,whine and complain then declare victim status to try and get their way..
Glad to see a lot more people waking up to this BS narrative.

Arwing Ace

I know, right? It totally boggles my mind that citizens of other countries are apparently so worried about our politics, as if it affects them.

I have an extreme dislike for Justin Trudeau for example, and I see him and his gov't as extremely dangerous to Canada, being the globalist that he is. But you don't see me protesting for his removal, since he's ultimately not our problem to worry about, and I, as an American, haven't slightest ability to affect that situation whatsoever.

Last edited:

GreenZone

Banned
Banned
Hahahaha...The same thing happened here in Canada too.
It seems to be the SJW way,whine and complain then declare victim status to try and get their way..
Glad to see a lot more people waking up to this BS narrative.

i find Australia and Canada have more in common than America but that's probably only because we were born during the Empire and later the commonwealth
the far left are a problem here too particularly the wage gap and this "violence against women" narrative

first off the wage gap cannot exist here because we have a system called fair work and if you feel your being discriminated against/bullied at work you raise it with them and they will investigate no matter how minor it may seem at the peak of social justice fair work had a big disclaimer on their page saying "if you feel you are being discriminated against for your gender please ask male co workers how often they do over time and their average hours before coming to us" but it was taken down for being "sexist"

the other thing is this "violence against Women" the media here is trying to push this narrative like its an epidemic but the reality is domestic violence against women here not only is the lowest its ever been but its the lowest in the western world (or at least one of them) they also fail to mention that women only make up 60% of victims... also that men are X3 less likely to report abuse... also that Women abuse children more than men abuse children...

the world has been leftist for what 40-50 years now we're only just starting to swing over to the right because shits getting too retarded when you look at what is happening in England and France something it wrong particularly when the BBC fired all non essential white staff and only hired minorities and LBGT to the point where their government went "jesus christ cunt settle down you're a fleas dick away from discriminating against whites"

also doesn't Canada basically have a PC gestapo in one Provence?

Ramjet

Banned
I know, right? It totally boggles my mind that citizens of other countries are apparently so worried about our politics, as if it affects them.

I have an extreme dislike for Justin Trudeau for example, and I see him and his gov't as extremely dangerous to Canada. But you don't see me protesting for his removal, since he's ultimately not our problem to worry about.

Oh man do you have that right...
He's the biggest entitled POS we've ever fucking had in this country..
Their so out of touch that during the biggest recession we've had since the 80's,his wife demanded for more aids to look after her children...

http://www.cbc.ca/radio/thecurrent/...rks-debate-over-role-of-pm-s-spouse-1.3585480

What do you expect from a substitute Drama teacher (Justin Trudeau) born with a silver spoon up his ass that's never held a full time job.

Ramjet

Banned
i find Australia and Canada have more in common than America but that's probably only because we were born during the Empire and later the commonwealth
the far left are a problem here too particularly the wage gap and this "violence against women" narrative

first off the wage gap cannot exist here because we have a system called fair work and if you feel your being discriminated against/bullied at work you raise it with them and they will investigate no matter how minor it may seem at the peak of social justice fair work had a big disclaimer on their page saying "if you feel you are being discriminated against for your gender please ask male co workers how often they do over time and their average hours before coming to us" but it was taken down for being "sexist"

the other thing is this "violence against Women" the media here is trying to push this narrative like its an epidemic but the reality is domestic violence against women here not only is the lowest its ever been but its the lowest in the western world (or at least one of them) they also fail to mention that women only make up 60% of victims... also that men are X3 less likely to report abuse... also that Women abuse children more than men abuse children...

the world has been leftist for what 40-50 years now we're only just starting to swing over to the right because shits getting too retarded when you look at what is happening in England and France something it wrong particularly when the BBC fired all non essential white staff and only hired minorities and LBGT to the point where their government went "jesus christ cunt settle down you're a fleas dick away from discriminating against whites"

That would be the RCMP,and there in all the Provinces!

Hear,hear when it comes to the underreported violence against men from women!
Speak out about it and your labeled a pussy/less then a man.

I have personal experience with such matters..A lot of undiagnosed narcissistic personality disorder women out there abuse their men that go untold and unheard..

Not to say violence against women should ever be tolerated (it shouldn't!!!!),but when a women puts a knife to you because she's mad at you for something arbitrary it's A'ok as far as this systems concerned..

GreenZone

Banned
Banned
I have personal experience with such matters..A lot of undiagnosed narcissistic personality disorder women out there abuse their men that go untold and unheard..

i was in abusive relationship's/taken advantage but didn't see it until years after it ended and others pointed it to me because it was so ingrained into me that "women can abuse men" now i'm more hesitant around girls and inherently kind of don't trust them particularly when it comes to money after it almost happened again there was this one girl who i was seeing some one told her my only two living family (excluding sister) are wealthy and she kept pressing me about it and asking if i could ask them for money so she could pay debts even though i told her that they don't even give me money and that they cut me off at 16 so i'd get a job to learn to value money and become self reliant but she kept pushing it

any way it got to the point where she started saying "think of the life we'll have when they're gone we wont have to work!" and i'm just thinking "are you fucking serious right now? i'm an orphan with two grandparents and you're talking about how great life will be when essentially my entire family is dead?

i don't get people you really think even if we did marry or what ever i wouldn't protect my assets? any way... its made me reluctant to really date again maybe i just attract the wrong girls but ive not had good experiences and just get hurt a lot

Arwing Ace

We're children of the British Empire too, if you go back far enough. Our constitution is even based on the principles of English common law (and I think that this is probably the single greatest legacy bequeathed to us by the British). And we do have a fair amount of shared history and culture as well. Because of that, in some way, I've always considered us all to have a certain enduring link with one-another. Most Americans don't know this, but our Revolutionary War originally started out as a rebellion to assert our rights, as English citizens, under the English bill of rights. When the war started in 1775, nobody in the colonies was really thinking about the idea of becoming our own sovereign nation, until Thomas Paine came along and made the case for it in his popular pamphlet "Common Sense". Only then did people really start to take to the idea that we should break with the mother country and become independent. Had it not been for that, we would probably still be subjects of the crown today.

...the far left are a problem here too particularly the wage gap and this "violence against women" narrative...

They're a problem everywhere in the western world.

Paul Joseph Watson made exactly that same point in this video, and explained it pretty well too, I think:

Not sure. Ramjet might be able to tell you. I do know that they have and enforce "hate speech laws", though. Thank God we don't have that here. For now, anyway. But still, we have the same conditions that spawned that idiocy elsewhere, they just aren't as advanced here, which I'm sure is because a very large segment of the American population has always been bitterly hostile to them.

biscuitfister

Anyone want thier biscuit fisted?
Lmao, what is trump gonna do? Also i would like to see some proof of ill will

Zenoth

[redacted by staff]
Lmao, what is trump gonna do? Also i would like to see some proof of ill will
I think the worst he'll really do is waist our tax dollars on golf and staying at his own resorts. (fwiw i'm not a fan of hillary either)

PlusThirtyOne

What DOES my username mean...?
Thoughts on the topic?
i don't want to get into anything, mostly because i don't have the time to invest in any more stress.
Though, i can say that while i don't agree with everything President Trump is doing/has done, i still understand that he and his team are doing things with reasons in mind. it's not the blind dart throwing that the media would like you to believe. Unfortunately most of the disagreements i read, see and hear against this or that are surface reasons just to disagree with his administration. Just look at the recent "Trump takes two scoops of icecream" bullshit. That isn't to say that Trump didn't do the same thing with Obama; finding things to compliant about for the sake of complaining. if you want to disagree with the guy, that's fine, but rather than pissing all over the administration and falling back on childish insults to make your "point", why not share some alternatives and explain them for a change. Not for laughs, not for clicks, not for cred and not to bandwagon.

if the ship is sinking, quit bitching about the captain and grab a bucket!

Echo-chambers are wholly unhealthy, for you, your ideas, your country and the rest of humanity. Take the time to listen to the opposing side. With that in mind, conduct your discourse with some amount of grace. Be polite. Don't demonize somebody or their views just because they're different. Quit falling back on ad hominems. Stop associating dissenting opinion with the worst things you can possibly imagine (ie: Nazis). Find some common ground with your fellow American instead of trying to divide. Stomping around the street crying "Nazi" is hyperbolic. Real criticism is constructive. The (loudest, mainstream) majority of anti-Trump isn't helpful; it's whining and it's destructive.

if you really want to help, sit down with an individual and take some time to listen.

Slightly off topic: Everybody could learn a thing or two from this beautiful man.

biscuitfister

Anyone want thier biscuit fisted?
I think the worst he'll really do is waist our tax dollars on golf and staying at his own resorts. (fwiw i'm not a fan of hillary either)
Im just wondering what hes going to do the LGBT community since theres gonna be a march

GreenZone

Banned
Banned
We're children of the British Empire too,
wrong! you're filthy heretics and traitors tempted by the powers of chaos nah im joking
Most Americans don't know this, but our Revolutionary War originally started out as a rebellion to assert our rights, as English citizens, under the English bill of rights.
look realistically you would have had Independence without conflict king George was actually very supportive of giving Independence (albeit on his terms) but he didn't have the absolute power to give it to you it was being held up with red tape it was a mix of the impatience of the 13 colones and France that spurred it on and the issue of how long it took for letters and information to cross the oceans the revolutionary war was really a proxy war between France and England

but as a bonus for Australia we pretty much got Independence by just asking England tried to become tyrannical but the Royal Marines stationed here many of them vets of the revolution pretty much said "no we're not doing this again..." and refused to carry out orders one regiment even stormed a governors estate and arrested him for treason against the people (not the crown which is important)
nd we do have a fair amount of shared history and culture as well. Because of that, in some way, I've always considered us all to have a certain enduring link with one-another.
you do have a shared history with England but Australia and Canada are different they were untamed wilderness that bred hearty people (there's still areas of Australia today that man has never set foot in) Australia was also very much English till only like 100 years ago

a lot of Australian inventions like the tank and battles from WW1 are attributed to England simply because Australia was not really its own country yet it was just an independent state of England

(taken out due to being too rambly and off topic)

Not sure. Ramjet might be able to tell you.
yeah he said that its in all provinces

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.