• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

silverwuffamute

Certified God
You live under tyranny, are punished with death for going against the ruling party, but you aren’t alone in these outlandish ideas. Many others are beginning to wake up and stand up against the oppressors with fists held high, you and others will plot and carefully execute terrorist attacks against government infrastructure to cripple the regime and when enough damage is done and your forces are large enough, you will storm the citadel and put an end to the rights violations that left unpunished for many years.

REQUIRED SLOTS

Soldiers/guards
Cops
Resistance fighters
Government officials
Ordinary citizens
Resistance leaders
And many others in the future!

Ping me here if your interested, it will be over discord and we need around twenty people to make this work:)

TR273

Pirate Fox Mom
Ping!
(Sorry I couldn't resist:))
I might be interested, I have a female Kitsune who can work as a nightclub singer and dancer. She also knows how to defend herself so she could be a means of passing information to the resistance.

silverwuffamute

Certified God
Ping!
(Sorry I couldn't resist:))
I might be interested, I have a female Kitsune who can work as a nightclub singer and dancer. She also knows how to defend herself so she could be a means of passing information to the resistance.
Sounds interesting, if your absolutely sure then I’ll send you a link

Seph

Feeling double cheeked up right now
I could be a soldier or guard.

Aika the manokit

Adorable fisherman
(I'm kinda interested but I don't think the common people can adequately pay a bounty Hunter like myself and I refuse to work for tyrants so idk what to do)

silverwuffamute

Certified God
(I'm kinda interested but I don't think the common people can adequately pay a bounty Hunter like myself and I refuse to work for tyrants so idk what to do)
You can have a custom role in the server if you’d like, and you never quite know who will hire you

Last edited: