• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Resources for writers; New writers, start here

Astyra

Wow, I've never seen more writing advice links in one place before! o: Thanks so much for all of these!

quoting_mungo

Forum links need to be updated; just replace the /showthread.php?t=#### with /thread/#### to find the correct thread.
I'd also recommend adding links to the following:
Userpage of Thursday_Prompt -- Fur Affinity [dot] net - weekly writing prompts, great for keeping your creative muscles nice and limber!
Userpage of FAWD.V1 -- Fur Affinity [dot] net - automatic catalogue of users who've posted writing submissions on FA (and haven't opted out) with a handy search link for each
forums.furaffinity.net: Effective Story Thumbnailing on FA - tips on creating thumbnails that help readers find/notice your work when posting to FA

AnnOnimiss

Curiosity killed the cat but made the pussy purr
Forum links need to be updated; just replace the /showthread.php?t=#### with /thread/#### to find the correct thread.
I'd also recommend adding links to the following:
Userpage of Thursday_Prompt -- Fur Affinity [dot] net - weekly writing prompts, great for keeping your creative muscles nice and limber!
Userpage of FAWD.V1 -- Fur Affinity [dot] net - automatic catalogue of users who've posted writing submissions on FA (and haven't opted out) with a handy search link for each
forums.furaffinity.net: Effective Story Thumbnailing on FA - tips on creating thumbnails that help readers find/notice your work when posting to FA

Thanks, that fixed it!

Uathúil

WhAt ThE hElL aM I dOiNg WiTh My LiFe???
Spilling Ink: A Young Writer's Handbook by Ellen Potter and Anne Mazer is great, even for older writers.