• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Restart and renew

Jay Snow

To start, this is not my first time making a intro topic. but I feel that it is needed under the circumstances.

So, Hey furs. I'm Jay Snow. I had been living in the farm country of Ohio. growing up on horse farms and otherwise living a sheltered life. But that has all changed. Since the beginning of this month I now call Cali my home! ^_^
So yay. Great times so far. Rural Ohio had no real furry community. I did not even realize I was a fur until I found "Fur-Piled" and joined them.

Enough "Exposition" though. I'm a Timber wolf. I now live on the outskirts of San Diego with some housemates (also furs). I know very little about the people in the fandom. ( major names that most furs would know). I don't draw or write, but I do try once in a blue moon. I love seeing what others do and then comment on their work. I do sing, but I don't write my own music, so I see no point in recording anything and putting it up since it's just someone else's work. I love the idea of fursuiting, and since I moved out to the west coast I did finally get to try it out. I still love it and can't wait to get my own. Other than all of that there is not much to me. growing up on horse farms and stables. I have a strong love and respect for equines. Grooming a horse is better than riding one in my eyes.

OK. I guess that is it. oh yah. this past year i got to go to my first furcon, Fur Fright rocked and I finally got to meet FlareStarFire in person. (equine mucisain) didn't really meet all that many people since I was pretty shy, but I am getting better at not doing that. . . . . I am just really happy to finally be out here and have a sense of being somewhat surrounded by the community.

If there was anything I for got to say, just ask. . . ..

oh yah. I forgot to say. I am a dancer. ballet, jazz, modern. . . I want to learn hiphop, and would be alot of fun to learn the basics in something like bellydancing, or pole. :grin::grin:. Just for the fun of it, and great way to stay in shape.

Jay Snow

Welcome Jay! Seems like a big transition from ohio to cali but im sure you will have alot of fun. Speaking of which, it is so refreshing to see a male dancer! <3

It has been a big change, but I do enjoy it. minus the change in climate and pollution int he air is bothering me. I still love it out here though. I am sure there are other male dancers out there, I just wish I could find them. thanks though. *hugs*