• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Retro Game style Perler Sprite of your 'Sona

KayleighAnn

Remember those little plastic melty beads you used to play with as a kid, made a mario mushroom and forgot about it? Well, I kept at it and now I make big sprites.

www.furaffinity.net: Shiny Chandelure by KayleighAnn

I have lots of options to choose from, with prices starting at $10. US shipping is usually $3 for a small sprite, $6-10 for one much larger. International shipping is available to most countries.

• Paw badges - $10 each - You choose the paw color and shape, they are approximately 6x6 inches and can include your name.

www.furaffinity.net: Paw Badge - With Names! by KayleighAnn

• Head badges -$20 each - You provide a reference of your character, I will create a digital and physical bead sprite. Between 6x6 inches and 6x8 inches.

www.furaffinity.net: Quietfire Perler Badge by KayleighAnn

• Laptop Buddies - $15 each - You provide a reference of your character, I will create a little buddy that can hang off your laptop or rest nearby on your desk. I can create a stand for it to rest on for no extra charge. They average 3-4 inches tall.
www.furaffinity.net: 3D Perler Isabelle by KayleighAnn

Full Body - $30+ - You provide a reference of your character, and a budget. The basic $30 will get you a sprite that is approximately 10 inches high, and 6-8 inches wide. Each additional 6 square inches is $15. You get the digital sprite, and the physical sprite. Three alterations can be made on the digital sprite before you approve it.

www.furaffinity.net: C: Rue (better quality) by KayleighAnn

www.furaffinity.net: Lar'Zul the Perler by KayleighAnn

Video game sprites are available too. Because I don't have to design the sprite, they are $1.50 for every 100 beads. Send me a message with the sprite you want done and I will get you a quote.

You can see the rest in my gallery here - Userpage of kayleighann -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Payment is through Paypal, I only accept payment through goods and services, or through an invoice that I send. Turnaround ranges from 3 days to 2 weeks depending on complexity, add 1 week if I need to order beads.

Last edited by a moderator: