• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Commission) Selling: Returning Artist | OPEN ★ SFW/NSFW | $50 - $400 | Chibi / Single Character / Full Illustration / MONSTER Illustration / MURAL Illustrations

SafKeesh

My name is SafKeesh She/Her
I am an experienced artist with 15+ years in traditional and digital art who is looking to give you quality artwork of the furry variety. My strengths include humans, monsters, chibis, detailed backgrounds, atmosphere, fanart, anthro, and whatever else you desire (NSFW available).

Commissions Prices/Examples

Chibis - $50

vampire.png
yes.png

An itsy-bitsy-teeny-weeny version of yourself, persona or character!
Single Character - $150
(+$20 NSFW)

mizu.jpg
fuck you.png

A fully rendered character, transparent background.

Full Illustration - $200

(+$30 NSFW)
Monster Hunter Full.png

post removal.png

Price includes up to two characters with detailed background elements and atmospheric detailing.

MONSTER Illustration - $300
(+50 NSFW)
Turf War.png

mizu.png

A fully detailed, all out illustration including big background props and characters.

MURAL Illustration - $400
(+50 NSFW)
numemon mural.png
Lilly mural.png

Starting price includes up to 6 characters and a detailed background. This is where I pull all the stops to give you the best of my abilities. This is your best option if you want multiple people in the same image.

(For NSFW Examples, they can be provided at request in PM)

Order Form
Name:
Pronouns:
Commission Package:
Number of characters:
Detailed Description:
References:
Optional Updates:

Paypal
Terms of Service: This is a two-way transaction between Me (the artist) and you (the commissioner). You receive a Digital product from me (Safkeesh) in exchange for monetary pricing provided by you (the commissioner). You will be sent a paypal.me link for payment once your commission form has been received and confirmed. Payment must be made before I start your commission. All payments must be made in $USD. You will be notified once I've begun your commission. Refunds are unavailable if progress has been made on your commissioned piece and you wish to cancel your commission. If I've put time into your artwork, I cannot take that time back. Refunds are available if you cancel your commission before progress has been made. You can request changes ONCE after receiving the finished commission, so be sure to tell in detail what you wish to be changed. Changes cannot be too drastic, it'd be considered a whole new commission in that case. Prices are determined according to my experience, quality, hardware, programs, management and hourly-rate to completion. © Copyright is officially yours once commission has been handed to you. Do as you wish with your product!