• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Returning back to the basics of furry...

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
first of all...

1) science fiction; the furry fandom originated out of the science fiction fandom. not therians or otherkin.

2) sex; the furry fandom originally branched off because it was too "risque" for the science fiction fandom. IT IS NOT A BRANCH OF HENTAI.

3) fursuits; a big original component of the furry fandom IS FUCKING FURSUITS. hell thats' where the "funny animal" class in the scifi conventions started.

4) anthropomorphism; furrys are centered around anthropomorphic mammilian characters. ANTHROS DO NOT CENTER AROUND FURRY. no. it is the other way around.

5) CSI;
images
furries are always trolled. period.

this thread is talking about what you think are the basics of the furry fandom. for me, these are the basics.
so talk about sex or something.

blah blah blah...

tv is distracting me.

Last edited:

Disasterfox

SHIET BITCH YOU FINE
sooooo.......

What exactly is your point, if you don't mind me asking

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
It's Zrcalo, He's allowed to make pointless threads.

I actually wasnt done writing it because my computer was going to restart. but now it's all good.

and yes.

I am above most all on FAF.

just because I am.

Maddrow

Pokefur for Life
Well hey, I'm a n00bfur, and I mostly joined on for "the basics" X3
IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
I just like furrys. I don't know what all this jazz is about.

I'm sick of people posting about these things.

... wow. the irony.

actually I lopped everything together to get rid of the spam that infects the den.

I love y'all I hope you know.

love...

......looove..

if I had names I could find addresses.

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
Well, I'm technically of age so come on down ;)

I'm tired, watching tv, and I miss my bf.

sorry if this thread sucks dick...
oh wait..
that would be a good thing.

another basic of furry fandom is sucking dogcock.

Ieatcrackersandjumpcliffs

Fighter of the Nightman
Nothing like a grassroots movement to get ya goin'.

Mentova

I live, I die, I live again
I have no god damn earthly idea of what the hell is going on in this thread, but it's made by Zrcalo so it's instantly awesome.

Ieatcrackersandjumpcliffs

Fighter of the Nightman
LETS FIGHT THE BRITISH AND PROTECT OUR BOARDERS FROM MEXICANS....

BLUEGRASS

Oh I'm a good old rebel soldier now that's just what I am.

first of all...

1) science fiction; the furry fandom originated out of the science fiction fandom. not therians or otherkin.

2) sex; the furry fandom originally branched off because it was too "risque" for the science fiction fandom. IT IS NOT A BRANCH OF HENTAI.

3) fursuits; a big original component of the furry fandom IS FUCKING FURSUITS. hell thats' where the "funny animal" class in the scifi conventions started.

4) anthropomorphism; furrys are centered around anthropomorphic mammilian characters. ANTHROS DO NOT CENTER AROUND FURRY. no. it is the other way around.

5) CSI;
images
furries are always trolled. period.

this thread is talking about what you think are the basics of the furry fandom. for me, these are the basics.
so talk about sex or something.

blah blah blah...

tv is distracting me.
If you are furries then this is my subname.
Other than that you are completly right.
Especially on rule 5.