• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Reverse Search Bot Implementation

Vishunei

Lamenting Lynx
Anyone know much about setting up bots for Telegram channels here? Just had a few questions/needed a bit of guidance with one for my channel. This is my first time with all of this, and tonight I sleep frustrated as I couldn't achieve much despite messing around with Botfather, Modr8, and so on. I seriously just want this in the simplest guide as I get overwhelmed easily (hence my current state). I simply just want images uploaded to my channel to be immediately reverse image searched by a bot. I'm messing with the Reverse Search Bot but have had no luck or even sure if it's activated. I got overwhelmed and deleted all my created bots to just start over tomorrow.

To clarify, I am using ReverseSearchBot and have already implemented it into my channel, to no result. / commands that should work do not, and I am utterly confused.

(Marked NSFW as the channel contains mature furry art)

Please get back if you can lend a helping hand; I just want some integrity/decency in my channel.