• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Sketchbook: riddle's artbook

riddles

*kickflips* i need somewhere to dump art stuff so here we gooo

quick lines of furs from reddit
z1mlty6u52r21.png

sona stuff
nslefivounp21.png

ru54dbhrd6s21.png

riddles

1555328964.bunniebie_tiger_icon_small_w_brder_copy.png
1555329553.bunniebie_kaiyoki_icon_copy.png

icons are really fun to do! maybe something to consider as a commission?

that tiger icon is free to use btw. if you see it and you love it go off

riddles

Well, your artworks are very cute :D wanna be friends?
thanks! and sure!

1555501675.bunniebie_anthro_bug_pals.png

today's inspiration is bugs! i love bugs. i've owned both rhino beetles and mantids and they're wonderful lil pets (albeit sadly, very short-lived), highly recommended

riddles

Bruh your style is so cute and gorgeous :oops: im still trying to find a defined furry style of my own. my art is always changing. is it okay to not have a specific style? maybe my anime has a style. idk.
firstly, thanks!

i don't personally think there's anything wrong with your art style evolving. it just means you're growing! if you wanted to stick with something more definite, that's also an option. for that i'd recommend creating a style guide to refer back to to ensure some degree of consistency. but i don't think it's necessary to stick so strictly to a style, personally, unless a commission calls for it. styles are allowed to change and develop. they're not only a reflection of you, but also all the media you've come across. to me, there are few things as poetic as watching your art evolve. if your style changes then it's probably for the better!

riddles

let's be real here, i've posted at least 3 art styles here. they're all good, they all achieve what i want them to. and they'll probably change too! that's the fun of it!

ReeseCapeesh

Furry Weeaboo
firstly, thanks!

i don't personally think there's anything wrong with your art style evolving. it just means you're growing! if you wanted to stick with something more definite, that's also an option. for that i'd recommend creating a style guide to refer back to to ensure some degree of consistency. but i don't think it's necessary to stick so strictly to a style, personally, unless a commission calls for it. styles are allowed to change and develop. they're not only a reflection of you, but also all the media you've come across. to me, there are few things as poetic as watching your art evolve. if your style changes then it's probably for the better!
t-thank you ;w; yeeeee. that makes me feel better. xD

ReeseCapeesh

Furry Weeaboo
let's be real here, i've posted at least 3 art styles here. they're all good, they all achieve what i want them to. and they'll probably change too! that's the fun of it!
HELL YE :D