• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Request: Right Board

Q

Qiyu

Hello. I was wondering if anybody would be open to drawing a male deersona, but I'm not sure if this is the right place to be asking? I'm sorry if it's not.

Q

Qiyu

Thanks for the reply.
Describing him would be the easiest. I'm pretty bad at drawing.

MissNook

First thing first, you don't need to know how to draw to just fill the colors of a base like the one I've linked to you ^^

But it's ok if you don't want, let's begin with the description :) Tell us more about him!
If you need some guidance you can try to fill this:

Name:
About the body
Species(if several, tell which part of the body is of each):
Height:
Weight:
Body (thin, thick, muscular...):
Fur (long, short... and colors):
Kind of legs (plantigrade, digitigrade):
Markings (if any):
Eye color:
Other features:​
About the clothes
Clothes:
Accessories:​
Other things that can help
Behavior and Personality:
Likes and dislikes:
Short story of the character:​

Q

Qiyu

Hm... Well, I wrote this:

Name: Qiyu
Height: 6'0
Weight: 165 pounds
Body: Slender
Kind Of Legs: Unguligrade
Fur: Short Fur, Brown
Markings: Some White on the muzzle and upper chest
Eye Color: Green

Clothes: Being proud of his Chinese Heritage, Qiyu is often seen wearing a Shenyi. Often goes barefoot

Behavior and Personality: Shy and quiet. Likes writing stories in his journal, though he secretly wishes he had a close friend to confide in. Awkward around others.

Likes: Taking long walks, swimming in natural bodies of water, languages, foreign cultures, exploring the outdoors, reading about history

Dislikes: Noise, public speaking, people who exclude others, having to confront people

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, im really bad at drawing furries.... But i could try? this is the only fullbody human-ish furry ive ever been able to do...

furry cloud.png