• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

RIP Carrie Fisher

Wolveon

I swear I will not kill anyone
Terrible, terrible news. Carrie Fisher passed away this morning after being admitted to the hospital earlier this week.
I'm speechless. I really have nothing I can say right now, except that she will be greatly missed. Her work has touched an innumerable amount of people. RIP.

Somnium

The Sparklewolf
Banned
I don't know her.
What does she have to do with the furry fandom?
She was old and died from cardiac arrest. Nothing special.

Toby_Morpheus

Hello, Proto
I don't know her.
Because everything you talk about here is related to the fandom, right?

Good thing this was put in general discussion, right?

Where it belongs.

Jarren

You can't just quote yourself! -Me
Well, 2016 just keeps picking off famous people, now doesn't it?

I don't know her.
Have you not seen Star Wars? She played Leia, if that jogs your memory at all.

PlusThirtyOne

What DOES my username mean...?
i just want to see how her death will be dealt with in Episode 8. There's only so much you can do to write in a tasteful departure. Do they kill Leia off? if so, how? Does the character just disappear without explaination? Or to they awkwardly CG up a new Leia? Can she fall to the dark side? What happens now? How can you do anything tastefully?

ExtinguishedHope

I lost my sock
i just want to see how her death will be dealt with in Episode 8. There's only so much you can do to write in a tasteful departure. Do they kill Leia off? if so, how? Does the character just disappear without explaination? Or to they awkwardly CG up a new Leia? Can she fall to the dark side? What happens now? How can you do anything tastefully?

That's exactly what I'm wondering. I don't think they'd dare to replace her with another actress either.

Yakamaru

Å nei, cringe
Well, she was bound to die at some point.

Just a shame to see someone whom I basically grew up with from the Star Wars franchise having passed away.

JumboWumbo

Banned in two states.
1482878794028.jpg