• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

RMFC 2017 canceled

Eltup

That wasn't something I was expecting to read today :S it's sad to hear that they shut down, but reasons will be reasons I guess.

L

lupi900

Sorry if this is harsh but how socially stunted or stupid does that FR group have to be. To not get there whole set up look like Nazi gear?.

nerdbat

Green butt of reason
On somewhat related note, "Furry Raiders" sounds like a Z-grade gang from "The Warriors". I mean, do they really expect to be taken seriously with such name?

ChromaticRabbit

lagomorphic
Banned
I don't believe that these Furry community "leaders" could have done more to bring shame to Colorado, Colorado furs, and the wider Anthropomorphic Fandom had they specifically set out with that goal:

Con chair and CEO with "Criminal Sexual Conduct with Minor" conviction and "Sovereign Citizen" kook? Check.
Neo-Nazi/Alt-Right/Alt-Furry hate group? Check.
Federal tax status misrepresentation and fraud? Check.

For great shame.

Here's the local news coverage: www.thedenverchannel.com: Amid allegations of unpaid taxes, neo-Nazism, and sex offender, Denver furry convention canceled

Colorado furry pride? People are going to be hiding their tails, now, in Colorado, and fighting off the Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt of the community that trusted them for a very long time to come. Outsiders around Denver and the nation (e.g.: the world) will associate all of this with the furry fandom.

Last edited:

Yakamaru

Spookdogg
Not filing taxes. What a classic.

Yakamaru

Spookdogg
They weren't going to be taken seriously no matter what they called themselves.
Would've been fun if they named themselves "Fascist Furries Against Fascism".

Mandragoras

Inept Abecedarian

Yakamaru

Spookdogg
"
Yakamaru No "Awooo'ing" allowed
"

Who's the real fascist here?
tumblr_m325lrnSfr1qf3hns.jpg

Not sure if I should actually take this reply of yours seriously or not. I'm going with not taking it seriously. :3

A like and 10 points for trying.

But:
-100 points for not knowing what a fascist actually is.
-100 points for not being able to recognize a joke.
-10 points for ????

Bless your heart regardless, bruh. <3

Royn

Otterest Sergal evah!
This cons the one closest to me. Like twenty minutes close. Poop. Why do people continue to be stupid primates?

Yakamaru

Spookdogg

Perri_Rhoades

On somewhat related note, "Furry Raiders" sounds like a Z-grade gang from "The Warriors". I mean, do they really expect to be taken seriously with such name?

The name is Fallout inspired.

Would've been fun if they named themselves "Fascist Furries Against Fascism".

That name better befits the Antifa Furs who are the actual destroyers of the convention.

Last edited: