• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Roast the fur above you.

Plitheon

Nyeh heh heh heh heh heh...
Raquaza called.

He wants his deformed twin back.

Oh wait. That's you.
Г*вно, з*лупа, п*нис, х*р, давалка, х*й, бл*дина,
Головка, шл*ха, ж*па, чл*н, ебл*н, п*тух, м*дила,
Рукоблуд, ссан*на, очко, бл*дун, вагина,
С*ка, ебл*нище, вл*галище, п*рдун, дроч*ла
П*дор, п*зда, туз, малафья, гом*к, м*дила, пилотка, м*нда,
Ан*с, ваг*на, п*тана, п*дрила, ш*лава, х*ила, мошонка, елда.
That's all about you.
Whoops, you can't read? YOUR PROBLEMS.

Minerva_Minx

Explosion loving skooma cat
Г*вно, з*лупа, п*нис, х*р, давалка, х*й, бл*дина,
Головка, шл*ха, ж*па, чл*н, ебл*н, п*тух, м*дила,
Рукоблуд, ссан*на, очко, бл*дун, вагина,
С*ка, ебл*нище, вл*галище, п*рдун, дроч*ла
П*дор, п*зда, туз, малафья, гом*к, м*дила, пилотка, м*нда,
Ан*с, ваг*на, п*тана, п*дрила, ш*лава, х*ила, мошонка, елда.
That's all about you.
Whoops, you can't read? YOUR PROBLEMS.

Ты мудак. Некоторые из нас могут перевести.

Minerva_Minx

What the Ruskie said is right. Google translate is awesome and terrifying. like white on rice on a paper plate on the back of a polar bear on a glacier in the middle of a snow storm, you may Google, but you may never be seen or heard from again.

Minerva_Minx

So one day I was out and I really wanted to tickle Nexus. It was something awful. And Historical was there because why the hell not. anyway, so nexus just stares at my boobs as he is playing with this shake weighty toy trying to firm up his biceps or some such. anyway, he looks at me an all i hear is, "her breasts are over 9000?! Get outta there!" and I'm trying to figure out what is going on. that was when I asked what he was supposed to be. he answered, "Sayin'." So what are you Sayin? I mean you are covered in lights and have this weird thing over your eye, and have glued two ice cream cones to your head, all while carrying a nerd rifle and threatening people. So cornholio suddenly runs full tilt towards a police officer aiming his weapon at them when they notice he is completely naked. So all I can say is, did you at least get a good picture of my chest or some good role play in with the cop? he did look like he was into that freaky stuff too.

Chaosmasterdelta

Rule Breaker
Why are you in this thread? Is the insult thread that I made not good enough for you or do you just want to hurt me like the spiteful thing you are?

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
Dude, is your face okay? It looks like it was slapped to the side!!