• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Roast the fur above you.

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
What's with that smile? What, you think you got a chance?

(It's funny...because I drew that smile.)

Lexiand

Werewolf
Awww why would I ever rost some thing cute..

MetroFox2

Resident Stone Age Fox
Open your eyes, fool, or you might accidentally walk into my spear.

Moar Krabs

Aight boys
Banned
The fact that you're still primitive and use a spear in 2018 proves that your brain is stuck in the ice age.

MetroFox2

Resident Stone Age Fox
Close that drooling maw of yours, that breath is stinking-out the thread.

MetroFox2

Resident Stone Age Fox
No, I call it a spearhead. Only an idiot could mix those up!

I

Infrarednexus

It’s called a shower, buddy. Just because you fight like a neanderthal doesn’t mean you need the hygiene of one too.

Last edited by a moderator:

MetroFox2

Resident Stone Age Fox
At least I don’t rub so many cosmetics into my fur that it starts falling out. Anyway if hygiene is so import to you, know that I crush up and rub lavender into my fur

I

Infrarednexus

Ha! You call that a roast?!

Come back to me when your tribe has super armor and electric pulse rifles, and not rubbing plants on your body.

Foxy Emy

Scarlett / [Selena] / <Emy>
Do you know how long it has been since the OS on those pulse rifles had a security patch!?

I don't even need to roast you! With your lax attitude towards security and blind trust in technology manufacturers, it is only a matter of time before you super armor explodes or your pulse rifle backfires frying you alive!

Honestly! Your tech is easier to exploit that of @MetroFox2!

SoL-JoS

Fasto catto and LPW's #1 ~C U S S~ expert
Ha! You call that a roast?!

Come back to me when your tribe has super armor and electric pulse rifles, and not rubbing plants on your body.
You shoot like a stormtrooper.

Do you know how long it has been since the OS on those pulse rifles had a security patch!?

I don't even need to roast you! With your lax attitude towards security and blind trust in technology manufacturers, it is only a matter of time before you super armor explodes or your pulse rifle backfires frying you alive!

Honestly! Your tech is easier to exploit that of @MetroFox2!
lrn2grammar

MetroFox2

Resident Stone Age Fox
Ugh, groom your pelt, cat! I wouldn't even dare use that thing for underware.

Foxy Emy

You shoot like a stormtrooper.

lrn2grammar

My auto-correct function is offended. Rebooting...

Your roasts are like a redshirt, easily forgotten...

HistoricalyIncorrect

Shekel collector
yo arpees are average!

Foxy Emy

Don't even get me started on you. I had stronger wodka in my baby bottle than you've ever had in your-
Oh, maybe that's what's wrong with me.

You're more Polish than I am (yes, I am Polish)... and probably more Polish than @HistoricalyIncorrect!

HistoricalyIncorrect

Shekel collector
Don't even get me started on you. I had stronger wodka in my baby bottle than you've ever had in your-
Oh, maybe that's what's wrong with me.

You're more Polish than I am (yes, I am Polish)... and probably more Polish than @HistoricalyIncorrect!
angry-smile.png