• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Roast the fur above you.

HistoricalyIncorrect

Come at me bro. I got fangs for days and I bet you'd make a nice meal. Let's make your outsides as marinated in alcohol as your insides.
I have claws AND a sabre! You historyless feline-like creature probably do not have any clue what is this!

SoL-JoS

Fasto catto and LPW's #1 ~C U S S~ expert
I have claws AND a sabre! You historyless feline-like creature probably do not have any clue what is this!
You think this is Skyrim, motherfucker? I'd still rip your throat out and leave you bleeding on the floor. I bet you can't even swing that thing without chopping your own leg off.

HistoricalyIncorrect

You think this is Skyrim, motherfucker? I'd still rip your throat out and leave you bleeding on the floor. I bet you can't even swing that thing without chopping your own leg off.
*draws the sabre*
Tonight! We will eat meat!

MetroFox2

Resident Stone Age Fox
You idiot! A saber wont kill a cat, you need a long spear like mine, or a sturdy bow! Enjoy being cat-food.

HistoricalyIncorrect

Get back to the cave

HistoricalyIncorrect

Bend over and I will show you.

Foxy Emy

Scarlett / [Selena] / <Emy>
HI
███۞███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Oh? You haven't killed the small cat yet? He left his tank unattended sooooo... I borrowed it! Good bye, you two! *boom*

HistoricalyIncorrect

HI
███۞███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Oh? You haven't killed the small cat yet? He left his tank unattended sooooo... I borrowed it! Good bye, you two! *boom*
pff... this puny thing?

.........[██████████=========~~~~~~D
..▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████]
.\_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_/

Foxy Emy

I found some pretty weird stuff of yours in here... You are really into big cats, aren't you!

HistoricalyIncorrect

I found some pretty weird stuff of yours in here... You are really into big cats, aren't you!
you have no clue what I am into.
*Pulls out the whip*
Sit...

MetroFox2

Resident Stone Age Fox
Such a poor move, you should've considered all eventuallities, use that thing on me and it'll be the mob of rights groups on your ass!

And on mine, probably. But you too, so ha!

HistoricalyIncorrect

Such a poor move, you should've considered all eventuallities, use that thing on me and it'll be the mob of rights groups on your ass!

And on mine, probably. But you too, so ha!
pfff... haha! Do you have any idea who are you talking to?... Typical primitive, use that spike to dry your pants after you piss yourself when I will be done with you

SoL-JoS

Fasto catto and LPW's #1 ~C U S S~ expert
pfff... haha! Do you have any idea who are you talking to?... Typical primitive, use that spike to dry your pants after you piss yourself when I will be done with you
You're... you're a...
*sighs*
Never mind. I can't focus. Too turned on by the whip in your hand.

HistoricalyIncorrect

You're... you're a...
*sighs*
Never mind. I can't focus. Too turned on by the whip in your hand.
FETCH!
*throws the whip away*
Maybe next time... I will bring cattle prod... we are on pg13 forum after all

Foxy Emy

FETCH!
*throws the whip away*
Maybe next time... I will bring cattle prod... we are on pg13 forum after all

Hey! That was my favorite whip... you used to call it the "fox o' nine tails." *pouts*

MetroFox2

Resident Stone Age Fox

Oh please, we don't let our piss run freely in the streets, and our rivers aren't polluted with all manner of filth! I'll be sure to dance on your early, diseased grave

Edit - Oh god, too many furries, the structure is falling apart, the center cannot hold!

HistoricalyIncorrect

Oh please, we don't let our piss run freely in the streets, and our rivers aren't polluted with all manner of filth! I'll be sure to dance on your early, diseased grave

Edit - Oh god, too many furries, the structure is falling apart, the center cannot hold!
Hey! That was my favorite whip... you used to call it the "fox o' nine tails." *pouts*
Haha! You know you are weak and you have to gang up on me to have any chances? *bobcat laughed as he pulled out a bottle of vodka*
Here have a drink for your cooperation! *tosses the bottle*

MetroFox2

Resident Stone Age Fox
I see you can't disprove that you will die early because of the filth that fills your street. I shall certainly be there for the funeral.

HistoricalyIncorrect

I see you can't disprove that you will die early because of the filth that fills your street. I shall certainly be there for the funeral.
Unlike you I have sewer system! You will die by 30 as you will not have medicine to save you from gum infection