• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.
Hey, everyone! I'm kickstarting commissions, and I'd love to work very closely with clients and create something we'll both love. Don't worry if you're looking for something that I don't have listed in my commissions. I'm very versatile, and we can work out a fair price for whatever it is you're wanting to get commissioned!

What to expect:
- Clients will receive direct and timely communication via whatever messaging platform is most comfortable for them (This excludes text messaging)
- I will provide clients with an initial quote once all of the details and requests from the client are fleshed out via a preliminary sketch.
- I will provide continuous updates on the progress of the piece per the request of the client including any in-progress pictures requested.
- 50% of the full amount of the commission should be paid to me after the preliminary sketch is finalized with the client.
- The remaining 50% of the full amount should be paid once the commission has been completed in full.
- I will, of course, accept 100% of the full amount of the payment prior to the completion of the commission if the client is comfortable with this.

Commission info resized 2.jpg

ALL PRICES MAY VARY DEPENDING ON THE DETAILS OF THE COMMISSION. ALL CLIENTS WILL RECIEVE A QUOTA PRIOR TO A FINISHED COMMISSION. I WILL NOT CHARGE YOU WITH SURPRISE FEES AND WILL PROCEED WITH ANY FINALIZED FINANCIAL DECISIONS ONLY UNDER THE CLIENT'S DISCRETION.

Last edited: