• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Robocraft!!!

Punnchy

Feed Me Pizza
Okay.. I gotta say....

I fucking love this game.

Now that I got that out of my system....

Tanks, and planes, and hovercraft! Yeah.. and cubes, lots and lots of them!
You start off with this really crappy tank, and then you build evil evil things.
Some Recent Screen Shots

It's free to play, and you can be that one guy who spends money on it, but money is only required if you want to be a dick.

Robocraft on Steam

Kit411230

I've got this installed but I've never played it. What tier are you fighting at?

Punnchy

Feed Me Pizza
Currently I'm working on tier 3 stuff. Trying to throw an hour at it every day or so.

Kosdu

I'm t-4 or t-5 I think.

I spent $5 on it so I could fight at the tier I want, and it supports the game developers.
No shame in it.

The kind of vehicles I build are hovercrafts designed to get right on top of ground vehicles and shred them.... It's brutally effective.

And if you are having trouble getting techpoints, simply play baseguard. You get to cleanup vehicles easily and survive, so max tech points.

Punnchy

Feed Me Pizza
Base guarding at any stage is kinda fun. Especially if you've got radar or radar and radar jammer. You do tend to see sillier builds on the lower tiers though, when people will have way too many extra blocks.

Kosdu

Base guarding at any stage is kinda fun. Especially if you've got radar or radar and radar jammer. You do tend to see sillier builds on the lower tiers though, when people will have way too many extra blocks.

You ever play Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts?

It was a game where you built vehicles like in this, but they had so much more stuff that effects basic functioning like the ability to detach parts of a vehicle.

Hakar Kerarmor

PRAISE THE EMPEROR
It's free to play, and you can be that one guy who spends money on it, but money is only required if you want to be a dick.

I'm not seeing any way of being a dick with money. How do I do that?

Chuchi

Where'd the time go?
This looks like a lot of fun. C:
I will look into this.

Punnchy

Feed Me Pizza
I'm not seeing any way of being a dick with money. How do I do that?

You can be a dick by buying an advantage. The shop on the game includes units that let you kinda just mow others down when you're just getting started. This was probably a few months ago, so I'm not sure if the player base is still so easy to stomp with the purchased ships.

Hakar Kerarmor

PRAISE THE EMPEROR
You can be a dick by buying an advantage. The shop on the game includes units that let you kinda just mow others down when you're just getting started. This was probably a few months ago, so I'm not sure if the player base is still so easy to stomp with the purchased ships.

The only blocks non-paying players cannot get are cosmetic blocks.