• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Robot chicken

Mikau

p00p m00se
I have to say and will admit that Robot Chicken is far better than The Wrong Coast.

I've seen lots of hilarious Robot Chicken clips on YouTube, and i just blast a gut laughing my ass off. XD

Renton Whitetail

Friendly Mod
I love this show. :p Many of the skits it has are hilarious. :lol:

Rilvor

Formal when angry
Robot Chicken is the awesomness.

"My name is George Bush, and I approve this message *whiplash* TACOS RULE"

O

Option7

I saw this for the first time the other day. I thought it was awesome. I think it's 'cause it's made by the same people as Family Guy.
I love adult swim.

Renton Whitetail

Friendly Mod
Option7 said:
I think it's 'cause it's made by the same people as Family Guy.

Well, one of the creators of the show (Seth Green) also provides his voice for Family Guy, and there are a few people from Family Guy (like Seth MacFarlane, Alex Borstein, and Mila Kunis) who lent their voices to Robot Chicken, too. :wink:

Renton Whitetail

Friendly Mod
Rouge2 said:
I wish they'd hurry up and put Season 2 on DVD.

I think it should be out by about now, which I think coincides with the third season premiere.

Rilvor

Formal when angry
*pictures favorite clip* *little kids run by screaming* *giant, bald,fanged clown stomping after them* *clown laugh* i'm gonna getcha! *clown laugh*

quark

When I first saw the show, I wasn't too fond of it, but it quickly grew on me. Especially after seeing the Apocalypse Ponies sketch. Best show ever? I dunno about that. I'm still mourning the loss of Mission Hill and the Oblongs.

Rilvor

Formal when angry
the Ted Turner/Captain Planet clip is the best one they have imo.

"is that ted turner on a zipline?"
CRASH
"AHHGH! You got glass in my eye!"
Ted: " AND MY FOOT IN YOUR BALLS *kicks* CAPTAAAAIN PLANEEEET!

rowanwand

Hahahaha, Robot Chicken is just about one of the best shows ever. The humor and comedy in the show itself ranges far and wide, and I think that's what makes it so successful. It is appealing to a large audience instead of a targeted audience.

Renton Whitetail

Friendly Mod
I agree with rowanwand.  What also makes this show interesting is that it makes many references to some parts of popular culture (like Voltron, Transformers, and G.I. Joe) that many people grew up with during the 70s and 80s and would be familiar with.

sgolem

My favorite clip is still probably this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rnd1U9-f8q4

Some of those clips are so creative. I also think the fact that episodes are short, and in small segments is awesome because you're not really committed to watching it. You can just put it on when you have time.

G.M.

Uh.... hi?
Robot Chicken: Ruining your childhood one episode at a time. :3 But in a good way.

Some episodes I'm still iffy on, but foir the most part I'd have to agree best freaking show ever.

rowanwand

Hmmm, I think my favorite is the Peter Pan one where the kids all fall to their deaths out of the window. But it's only my favorite because when I saw it for the first time I was working on a production of Peter Pan.

foxkun

My favorite's always going to be the robot doing the laundry machine. Especially at the randomly placed intervals.

*dinkdinkdinkDINKdinkdinkDINKDINKDINK*