• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

ROCKMAN THREAD

Uini

ROBOT ROCK
Its Yaranaika. It means he's gay. :C

also

I ran out of image edits. So here comes the fail train of drawings.
bluescopy.png

Lukar

Durrgon
I only have the japanese version on my harddrive. I'm looking to see if anyone has uploaded it it some where, if not, I'll just go and buy it.

Its actually pretty decent. Wonderful drawings and concept art and complete details about each of Zero's weapons. It's really nice, you'd enjoy it.

Also. I should finish playing the Zero series right about now. Holy shit the first game is effin' hard.

Oh. Nice. ^^ I heard that the English translation stays fairly close to the Japanese book, although there are a few mistakes.

And yeah, it is. x.x It took me, like, three freaking hours just to get past the first two stages. O.O Zero 4's my favorite of them. It wasn't that hard, imo... This coming from the guy who didn't even know that the Z-Knuckle was in the game until he had beaten it twice and looked up a random guide on the net. x.x

Project_X

Oh. Nice. ^^ I heard that the English translation stays fairly close to the Japanese book, although there are a few mistakes.

And yeah, it is. x.x It took me, like, three freaking hours just to get past the first two stages. O.O Zero 4's my favorite of them. It wasn't that hard, imo... This coming from the guy who didn't even know that the Z-Knuckle was in the game until he had beaten it twice and looked up a random guide on the net. x.x

I like Zero 2 the best because of the chain rod....

Uini

ROBOT ROCK
Oh...lol....

Blues looks like Johnny Bravo. XD

oh lawd.
Blues.jpg

Also I was pretty stumped on what the hell the Z-Knuckle did myself. I was running into enemies and stuff with it. I totally got my ass whooped.

Goddamnit Zero, you fag.

Project_X

Protoman: Wanna know what under these shade? It's....another pair of shades.....>=)