• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Rocky Mountain Fur Con 2011

thoron

The Rocky Mountain Fur Con is coming up in August and I was curious as to who else might be attending.

RaiaDragoness

I just pre-registered! It'll be my first ever fur con, so I'm quite excited!

Now if my husband (and fellow fur) could only get that time off from work, life would be good. :)

thoron

Is there anyone going to the RMFC thats still looking for a room? If so contact me on FAF or FA PM.

RedSavage

Rattlesnake Flavored
OKAY.

So I preregistered, but things have changed, and I will be unable to attend. That said, no refunds for pre-registered applicants.

So would anyone be willing to buy it off me? Or perhaps a trade of sorts. I don't know. I emailed them and they said I could transfer the registration to someone else, sooo if anyone wants to skip the lines, let me know. The pre-register costs 30 bucks.

bioastre

So super sad that IFC (Indy furcon) is at the same time. This drastically limits the con going I can do this year.
None the less, hope all of you have fun there! I can't wait to see pictures. :3

jcollie719

Late Bloom-fur
I'm looking forward to it. This will be my second time at RMFC. Just look for a fat guy with glasses (yeah, that narrows it down!) either wearing a collie tail or a panda kigurumi.

Elric

I possibly may slip by while I visit Colorado for the first time. First time I have ever been to a furry con, so I'm not sure what exactly to expect. Although I'm sure it will be fun.

thoron

Is there anyone going to the Rocky Mountain Fur Con at last minute that needs a room? If yes, send me a note, there's room for one more person in mine, there's currently four of us in the room, I have no issue sleeping on the floor so you don't have to worry about that if you prefer to use a bed. If anyone is interested note me ASAP cause its first come first serve.