• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Forum Roleplay Forums Improvements

CedarCollie

I don't mean to be that guy saying "this is better or this is inferior" so, don't think I mean any disrespect.

I'm new to this place, so you guys obviously know more about this site and what it is meant for, so feel free to let me know "hey it isn't that type of forum" if that's the case.

I use to be a staff member on a site called MLP Forums, my former fellow staff members are really friendly and if you met them, you may actually get along with them. Nice and silly people, really awesome. If you happen to talk to them, tell them Lucid_Nightlight said burger.

During my time as a staff member there, I worked for the roleplay forum, made sure people were following the rules, and whatnot. I remember they used this system for their roleplay area for planning and OOC discussion. In that part, they also have tips and tricks for roleplayers. In this case, roleplays took place on the forums. The system there is pretty nice and provides a special experience, having something to look forward to, ongoing stories that could happen between a couple of people or a lot of people and I mean A LOT!

It was nice, met some cool people, had funny stories. It was just a great feeling.

If you're willing, go to MLP Forums and check out their roleplay section to see what I mean.

Zenkiki

The softest little kitty
There have been a few stories that are posted on the forums. Don Vulpe, Easy Times (hosted by me) and a few more that are popping up. But the problem is that 99% of the requests in there are for ERP which is banned so they have to take it to the private chats or off site. They can only request for people to messaged them for more info.

luffy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'll pass on checking out MLP forums, but if you have structural recommendations, I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to reorganize a bit. You're also welcome to make helpful threads, and if they check out pretty well, I'll sticky them.

Zenkiki

The softest little kitty
I'll pass on checking out MLP forums, but if you have structural recommendations, I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to reorganize a bit. You're also welcome to make helpful threads, and if they check out pretty well, I'll sticky them.
That does remind me of the guide to role-playing I wrote up and posted there. I should probably update it or add more it again.