• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.
As a heads up to get more replies to your thread you might want to actually add content to your post, rather than tags.

But I'm not here to be one of those people who troll and all that. So anyway, Fire {is it okay to call you Fire?} I'm Shatter~ It's a pleasure to meet you. If you're looking to possibly Roleplay I'd be down to do one via PM, or even just chat. Go ahead and shoot me a pm if you're interested dear. ^^

Fireballi441

Flaming fluff!
As a heads up to get more replies to your thread you might want to actually add content to your post, rather than tags.

But I'm not here to be one of those people who troll and all that. So anyway, Fire {is it okay to call you Fire?} I'm Shatter~ It's a pleasure to meet you. If you're looking to possibly Roleplay I'd be down to do one via PM, or even just chat. Go ahead and shoot me a pm if you're interested dear. ^^
Right, I'm still new to FA, and this is literally my first post .-. So I'm still figuring things out cx thank you thoigh I'll send you a pm ^_^ I think I know how to do that .-.