• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Roleplaying Sites

Huntress

Huntress of the Night
This is cool makes it easier for everyone to find these places now since its been stickied.

Small bit of update on my forum just finished our first creative writing competition and we will be having a horror themed one for October with prizes, etc like this one that just concluded. Since I am always looking for sites to affiliate with I will probably be visitng and registering at the other sites to see about working out something between them and my own.

Tigers-Shadow

Wonderer
Update on Cryptic Lounge(http://clounge.acornrack.com): We are a work in progress, we're functional but not quite ready for a full opening as I/we still adding pages and fixing permissions etc. but feel free to apply anyway.

As for RolePlaying in general: http://ar2.acornrack.com is a hoasting site for majority of RP sites i know of, so please feel free to look at the ADVERT forum. I love it.

Sol

Well, thanks for all the links, but as for myself, I'm looking for real-time furry-themed RPs.. msn/chat and such... >:

Mojotaian

is not impressed...
Hm... I thought the rules said no roleplay... they even ban discussion of roleplay sites...

OH THE IRONY!

CryoScales

Devourer of Worlds
Well, thanks for all the links, but as for myself, I'm looking for real-time furry-themed RPs.. msn/chat and such... >:

It doesn't help that much if you looking for RP's on MSN when you don't display your own.

Huntress

Huntress of the Night
Figure I let you all in on the news going on my site. We are doing a complete tear down and reconstruction of our Furry World. As of right now its still the same though we are holding poll see what kind of world our members would like to play in more. So far a science fiction based world is winning.

I'm going to start pushing this all over the place, because I really want it to do well.

I've reopened my site, furfags.com, to everyone, and remade it specifically for play-by-post (PBP) furry role play.

I think the fandom can really use something like this, since it's the only one I know of. I don't know of any other (active) PBP furry RP forums, so I figured I'll give it a shot.

www.furfags.com

Give it a shot. Come check it out. It's really basic right now - I've only put up the bare minimums. Register an account, join or start an RP. As I said, all are welcome, and the only thing that isn't allowed is straight up sex.

Hell, there is even a section for non-furry RP if that's your thing.

Roose Hurro

Lovable Curmudgeon
Banned
I'm going to start pushing this all over the place, because I really want it to do well.

I've reopened my site, furfags.com, to everyone, and remade it specifically for play-by-post (PBP) furry role play.

I think the fandom can really use something like this, since it's the only one I know of. I don't know of any other (active) PBP furry RP forums, so I figured I'll give it a shot.

www.furfags.com

Give it a shot. Come check it out. It's really basic right now - I've only put up the bare minimums. Register an account, join or start an RP. As I said, all are welcome, and the only thing that isn't allowed is straight up sex.

Hell, there is even a section for non-furry RP if that's your thing.

Did you ever take a look at the links I provided? Plenty of RP sites out there for non-human (furry) characters...

Zombie_Genocide

POST UNRELATED
Last edited:

RabidFox

My friends and I run a large, active forum for play-by-post furry role-playing called the World of Feila. You can find us at:

http://www.twilightus.net/feila/

All time periods and settings are supported, and we have a friendly userbase that happily welcomes new members.

Last edited:

Aurali

Banned
Banned
My friends and I run a large, active forum for play-by-post furry role-playing called the World of Feila. You can find us at:

http://www.twilightus.net/feila/

All time periods and settings are supported, and we have a friendly userbase that happily welcomes new members.

Oh. Me like. Me like. Added.

Zombie_Genocide

POST UNRELATED
You know, I have a vacant computer at my house, so, Assuming I can find a permanent Fix to IRC acess, I'll more then happily host IRC chat servers for some roleplaying. Very little bandwidth on my part. (hell, I don't even think I'm technically hosting, to speaking, furnet does.) I could run them 24/7. I Don't mind.

What do you all think?

Aurali

Banned
Banned
You know, I have a vacant computer at my house, so, Assuming I can find a permanent Fix to IRC acess, I'll more then happily host IRC chat servers for some roleplaying. Very little bandwidth on my part. (hell, I don't even think I'm technically hosting, to speaking, furnet does.) I could run them 24/7. I Don't mind.

What do you all think?

There are plenty already on furnet. just don't know any really good ones :(

Zombie_Genocide

POST UNRELATED
There are plenty already on furnet. just don't know any really good ones :(

Exactly.

There poorly marked and have Terrible storylines, however, People on this site are less... stupid, so to say?

Besides, who the hell wants to roleplay with random strangers? I'm sure this is a good choice, as it takes literally nothing off me while making roleplaying readily available to the people of the furaffinity fourms, instead of having them searching the web for fourms that they don't feel that cater to them quite right.

Character storage is simple, as its basically a person's fursona. I say, If anybody is willing to join, I'll see what I can do to put them up.

Whaddya say?

Last edited:

kylr23

http://crossroadsrp.freehostia.com/phpbb3/

Tenchicaly a rpg on Mirc *not on furnet and at lest goes to pg13 content.* its a place I run its a small comunity. But I could use more people, I am layed back and at lest try to get in a few plots. And I try, mostly its a room where we try to help each other become better and such like a rpg room 'should' be. Feel free to take a look almost any race is accepted. And we are very open for ideas so long they are posted.

Aurali

Banned
Banned
http://crossroadsrp.freehostia.com/phpbb3/

Tenchicaly a rpg on Mirc *not on furnet and at lest goes to pg13 content.* its a place I run its a small comunity. But I could use more people, I am layed back and at lest try to get in a few plots. And I try, mostly its a room where we try to help each other become better and such like a rpg room 'should' be. Feel free to take a look almost any race is accepted. And we are very open for ideas so long they are posted.

that site makes my eyes hurt... ._. added

For the record, that statment was one way, T.Y.V.M.
Please don't mistake me for a fourm noob, it's very offensive. If I have a question I'll use the search bar.

EDIT.. I missed this the first time.. yeah, I was going through a bit of a hard time last month, I apologize for that.

Last edited: