• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Roleplaying Sites

kylr23

Yeah i need to contact the web master to fix some of the things*due to I am not the one who hosts the site and such.

K

Kurama17

http://www.roleplaychat.org Good for finding furries and such, although some people just plain suck at typing, though. SOme performance issues, and profiles are HTML based.

http://www.rphaven.com Less performance issues than RPC, but people are more likely to harass you for being a "furfag", although the pricks have died a bit. Sometimes people are assholes, sometimes they're nice.

And yeah, I'm a member of both sites, so feel free to send me a PM on there once you figure anything out. Oh...

Admin of RPH is a total cunt, and admin of RPC can get on people's nerves, and be a bit immature at times.

Aurali

Banned
Banned
Water under the bridge my friend, Were cool.s
Heh... yeah. really screwed up last month. but what's not fixable isn't that important anyway so :)

http://www.roleplaychat.org Good for finding furries and such, although some people just plain suck at typing, though. SOme performance issues, and profiles are HTML based.

http://www.rphaven.com Less performance issues than RPC, but people are more likely to harass you for being a "furfag", although the pricks have died a bit. Sometimes people are assholes, sometimes they're nice.

And yeah, I'm a member of both sites, so feel free to send me a PM on there once you figure anything out. Oh...
I'd really like to keep this furry related.
Admin of RPH is a total cunt, and admin of RPC can get on people's nerves, and be a bit immature at times.
Reminds me of another site I shall not name (Not FA >.>)

F.A.Roleplay
F.A.Ooc

which server?

Zombie_Genocide

POST UNRELATED
which server?

Hmm... sheeeeet.

I took it down cause I'm going to sleep for tonight, but it was on the one that includes the furaffinity room, Lynx.furnet I think.

I'll post again when I get It up tomorrow, and see what the hell I can do to get miranda to work on my basement computer. I'll post when its up and kicking.

Aurali

Banned
Banned
Hmm... sheeeeet.

I took it down cause I'm going to sleep for tonight, but it was on the one that includes the furaffinity room, Lynx.furnet I think.

I'll post again when I get It up tomorrow, and see what the hell I can do to get miranda to work on my basement computer. I'll post when its up and kicking.

You have no idea how irc works, do you :/

Zombie_Genocide

POST UNRELATED
You have no idea how irc works, do you :/

Busted, but hey, I'm figuring it out. Slowly, but I am. Now, If you were more specfic on the particular detail I have wrong, that might help some.

Seriously, I can do motherfucking INVENTOR (a 3D modling program) but I need to figure out IRC, What the hell?

K

Kurama17

Heh... yeah. really screwed up last month. but what's not fixable isn't that important anyway so :)

I'd really like to keep this furry related.
Reminds me of another site I shall not name (Not FA >.>)

which server?

It is furry related, sort of. There's furries there. So yeah, thought it would be furry related.

Huntress

Huntress of the Night
Well my site is about to undergo a huge revamping of the Furry World we have there. Taking it from Modern to sci fi. In the mean time the Modern World is still open and active and all are welcome to play there till the final changes are done. Oddly enough I would say that about 90% of my active members are Furry or have furry traits....lol.

Kelpie

소주
I've got an RP site with Ai-Dake-Ga, Hiddenwolf and Monburan. IT'S ABOUT ZOMBIES. So you might be interested.

2086; an enormous Colony in Space with every technological advancement that even cities home on Earth don't benefit from. One day a bustling metropolis--teaming with life. And then, the Virus struck, no one knew where it came from or what was happening. Soon all of those who were ill... were dead. Many fled the big cities but it didn't take long to spread. Some were lucky enough to escape it.

Then... they were alive. Only, they weren't alive in the usual definition. Now, the Infected are hungry for blood and flesh--especially of those who are living. The cities and towns are desolate and in disarray. Looters and Raiders are commonplace as are the screams of the Infected's victims. Many have returned to cities in hopes of supply and shelter but no one is safe, not anymore. Earth has given up on
Ellipse Spero--and the inhabitants don't even know it. How will you survive?

We are an Intermediate-Advanced RP looking for Original Characters only. The theme is an Infected/Zombie Survival Role Play set in a fictional Colony in space.

RPing has already begun and we're looking for new members to join in. Feel free to ask questions on our chat box or in the appropriate help section.

Ellipse Spero Forums
Ellipse Spero 'Fantrack'
Ellipse Spero World Map
Ellipse Spero Live Journal Community

KB-to-tha-BT

Keira Blacktalon
Role-playing is always cool, I usually play at Yiffstar but it's nice to find some serious stuff as well.

I just opened a forum of my own that I test-ran as a thread at YS awhile back. Some people seemed to like so I'm hoping it'll catch on. It's called AnthroOnline and it's kinda' reminiscent of .hack//SIGN in that it's a game about a game. lol xD, Players will take on the roll of a human playing an anthro character in the popular MMORPG AnthroOnline. If you liked .hack or just like MMOs in general, you might like this RPG. ^^

Open to beginners and experienced role-players alike with content that will range from PG to R. It's open and pretty free-form for the most part. ^^

I'm currently looking for mods and IG GMs as well. ^^

Can join the forum and PM me or e-mail me at fleech_hunter@live.com ;3

HoneyPup

Potos flavus
I'm starting a new role play site. It's very open-ended, a modern world with anthros instead of humans. Any species that exists in our world can be an anthro in the RP.

Link: http://furrilands.proboards.com/index.cgi
Site description:
This role play site takes place in a world just like our own. The biggest difference is instead of humans, anthropomorphic animals are the dominant creatures.
There are still feral four-leggers around, in addition to their anthro counterparts. Any species that exists in our world can exist here as an anthro, and each species originates from the same country/region as their real world cousins.

You can roam the plains of Africa in a herd of Zebra warriors. You can live in treehouses with your fellow squirrel buddies. Or dive down to explore the cities that cetaceans and fish people built in the depths of the ocean. Or be any creature in any land. This world is yours, my furry friends!

Currently there are only 2 members, but once we get a few more, then we can start playing. I'm open to suggestions and comments.

Disclaimer: This is NOT a yiff RP site, so if that's your sole purpose of role playing, please do not bother signing up. However, if you like to be creative and imaginative and like to explore fantasy worlds, this is a place for you.

LurveWolf

I have a new RP site that I'm starting with my friend. It isn't all furry, but open to all kinds of stuff. If anyone wants to look, we would really appreciate new members to get things started off. The website is: http://feelelectric.forumotion.net/
I posted a more complete ad in a new thread if anyone wants more info. Keep in mind that it is a mature RP site, so no one under 17 please.

Beta_7x

In Beta We Trust
http://www.cataclysm-rpg.darkbb.com

This is the RP site that I host. It's a post-apocalyptic RP set in a Canadian maximum security prison (The settlement) in 2014. Nothing too fancy, A few places to pillage and loot, some wooded areas, a bridge, a store, pharmacy, gas station, basements, a tower. This RP is RATED R! Violence, mature themes, coarse language and sexual encounters are bound to appear.

If this interests you, be sure you read the GUIDEBOOK before registering.

Note: Only admins have the right to have their account name be something other than their character's name.