• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Romance in the Forest requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenixwildfire

Resident pervy rainbow unicorn
My boyfriend proposed to me :p

As a celebration, could artists here please draw me and him?

He is a brown bear furry, with forest green eyes. He can look very intimidating, but really he's just a big teddy bear :3

I'm a black wolf furry, with red eyes. I'm not thin, but I'm not overly fat, just enough weight to be curvy.

Any pictures of us together would be greatly appreciated! Thank you ahead of time!

StormSong

I'd draw you but I'm a terrible artist.

I gave up a long time ago.

BUT.

I'm not posting about that.

CONGRATULATIONS!

That's what I was posting about =]

Phoenixwildfire

thank you ^__^

We've known each other since kindergarden,

he's had a crush on me since the fifth grade (but never told me- he's too shy XD)

we started dating two years ago

and now we're getting married after I graduate from college! <3

Dark_Chaos

The Kaotic Kitsune
wow, thats amazing. Probably one of the better things I've heard in terms of people being together ^-^
I wish the two of you well and hope something turns up here.

Anbessa

first: congratulations and best wishes!

second: do you have any details ready that are important, like scars, jewelry, clothing (if any); and, has your wolf character plantigrade or digitigrade feet, and does she (it's a lady, right?) have boobs or just the female looks?

I can't promise you a forest that actually looks like one, since I still have to learn to muster enough patience for detailed backgrounds, but I certainly will try. :)

Phoenixwildfire

both of us have digitigrade feet- and no, no other details :)

yes, she has boobs :) All the female anatomy, just in furry form ^_^

and thank you! <3

Anbessa

I hope I can live up to your expectations. I surely will do my best. :)
http://anbessa.furhome.net/album/index/view_pic?file=1042

now, I need your approval, and some more details if there is something missing. especially your wolf char's eye colours, and maybe a colour for the rose your SO is holding out... red, pink, white? soemthing else? (in case you wonder, there are two rings laying on top of the rose blossom. :) )
also interesting would be the names of both characters, so I can properly gice credit where it's due. :)

I hope you can see what's going on, and like it. :)

Phoenixwildfire

Looks great! :D

the wolf's eye color is red, and his eye color is a deep green :D He's a brown grizzly, and I'm a jet black wolf :)

I looove red roses. :)

thank you ^___^

Anbessa

allright then. doing a couple small adjustments tomorrow, and hopefully I have something for you by sunday or soemthing. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.