• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Round 1 - Headshots (closed!)

Guifrog

Blue Frog | Avatar by Lenago
Ribbit! ^w^

I've never been serious about drawing from scratch, which means I need to train A LOT, test myself and slowly gain self-confidence before going beserk, so you may throw your requests here! Here's how it works for now:

- I'm gonna do only bust/headshots;
- 3 slots, first-come, first-serve;
- I really want to can color;
- Please give me references; otherwise, a very detailed description of your character would be appreciated.

I have no idea what will come from this and how much time it'll take as I've never gotten this type of request, so let's just see how it goes! I attached two examples.

Slots
1) Rant
2) Skoggy
3) Damian Voidscale

Attachments

• GuifrogFur.jpg
    GuifrogFur.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 60
  • Ravofox_.jpg
    Ravofox_.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:

Zerohi

Master of Atherea

Guifrog

Could you do one of Sunburst? :)
Sunburst on Toyhouse
Sure! :)

Oh, gosh, I'm torn. I like V2 soooooo much! I think I'll go for her!

What about my draconian arceus girl ?

Here.
Here.
Aye, aye!

That was fast, three slots already! *_* Thanks A BUNCH you all; have a watch, I might go to the others when they're available again.

Guifrog

Aaaaah, I love it!! Thanks so much :D
Glad you like it! :3 I forgot your cheek markings, by the way. Here's a quick fix in case you're interested.

Onto the next one, then... V2 for @Zerohi! Just to clarify, would you describe where/how those markings on her cheek end on her snout?

Oh cool! Makes me want to do an art trade with ya. Haha.
Aww, we might see about it! *_* I'll just finish with these; I'm really happy to see the feedback so far!

Attachments

• Sunburst_.png
    Sunburst_.png
    206.9 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

Sunburst_Odell

Some weird teen on the web that likes cartoons
Glad you like it! :3 I forgot your cheek markings, by the way. Here's a quick fix in case you're interested.

Onto the next one, then... V2 for @Zerohi! Just to clarify, would you describe where/how those markings on her cheek end on her snout?

Aww, we might see about it! *_* I'll just finish with these; I'm really happy to see the feedback so far!
Oh yeah, just noticed that! Thanks!

Zerohi

Master of Atherea

The marks go from her eyes to the ends of her mouth :) Sorry for the late reply

Guifrog

@Tlacamela, phew! Talk about a tricky one. I hope you like it!

Alright, I'm gonna put the other three who requested on those slots; I might take a little longer to make those during the week, since I also have to work. Those will also be the last ones I'll be doing in this thread for now, until I decide to open slots again. Thank you bunches, this has been really fun! \@/

KJnQF6M.png

Rant

Haters Gonna Hate
Yay I'm next! Try doing something outside your comfort zone, but if not maybe her looking like she's in an aquarium being silly?