• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Rowfy

rowfy.tumblr.com: Commission Info (NSFW)
(All commission info, including payment method and process, is included here).

Hello. I've recently entered the market for furry artwork and am just beginning to build up a following. It's been going pretty well, and I appreciate everyone who's following my art and especially those who try to advise and help me expand myself and give me support through either commissions or advertisement/promotion. I do pretty much all male/gay artwork, typically very masculine/muscular men. However, I am open to drawing the opposite sex if that's what the client wants.
If any of you guys are interested, please click the tumblr link above for more details on my payment process. If you'd like to contact me, either message me through the means listed on the tumblr commissions page or just DM me here on the forums. At this moment, I am always open for commissions, since I have a lot of free time. This may change in the future if I get more people interested in commissioning me regularly or I am in a more hectic place in my life.
Also, if any of you guys have any recommendations or advice for me either in regards to my work itself, advertising, or just how to network in the community, I'd really appreciate it. I'm new to this, and so I'm probably not doing things the best I could be.

Here are my pages if you're interested in seeing more of my work (my tumblr has more example work included):
Userpage of rowfy -- Fur Affinity [dot] net (NSFW)
rowfy.tumblr.com: Rowf (NSFW)

Thank you!

Last edited: