• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Royal Fursona's!

Secrettwritter

There used to be a group on FA that was for Royal furs, I wonder what happened to it. Anyhow any royal fursona's out there? If so what's the story behind yours? My main fursona is a queen she's a Sarloos Wolf dog and her brother is an angel who watches over the kingdom. She's a nice Queen as long as you're following the rules otherwise she does have to sort things out. Her name is Rivaxorus Lawless, she's my icon ^w^.

Law-less is quite an inconvenient name for a ruler, who makes the laws... I question your choice of last names, but do not disapprove.
I never thought of having a fursona who is of a royal background, actually, and this idea intrigues me. I'd never actually go so far as to do such a thing- no leadership skills and I don't want people bowing down to me. If anything, a jester.
It sounds like Royal Furs is a grown up version of all things disney- talking animals and pretty princesses. Hm.
Odd, but awesome.
Good Luck in finding your fellow Royals!

Secrettwritter

Law-less is quite an inconvenient name for a ruler, who makes the laws... I question your choice of last names, but do not disapprove.
I never thought of having a fursona who is of a royal background, actually, and this idea intrigues me. I'd never actually go so far as to do such a thing- no leadership skills and I don't want people bowing down to me. If anything, a jester.
It sounds like Royal Furs is a grown up version of all things disney- talking animals and pretty princesses. Hm.
Odd, but awesome.
Good Luck in finding your fellow Royals!

Lawless is my actual last name xD so yeah that's why it's there. Thank you ^w^

F

foussiremix

I was not in the group but i tell you the story of one of my fursonas that IS ROYAL.
Lumina is an reincarnated goddness who needs to regain her old power.She is not invisible.
Her old appearance got killed by an other god.
She gave her bro a bit from her energy to make him stronger.
She was the kinda queen or president of the lightwolve planet .

(i fell so much shame now)