• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Royal Rumbler's Island (Fantasy Action RP)

Corrupt-Canine

The legend goes that a special place called Royal Rumbler's Island is where if people wander too close to the island, they get stuck in its inescapable invisible dome. People who try to swim or teleport away only end right back where they started, as if they went in a circle. The things that inhabit it range from braindead monsters, abominations, inter-dimensional super powered clans of entities, and insects of unusual proportions. Don't expect to find cities or anything bigger than a village to be populated with people. Most places are either occupied by abominations that were former people, or deserted. Sure, there are some places with surviving stranded that try surviving on the island, but those tend to be only a handful. Intricate caves link to many areas of the island, don't get lost and starve underground. Dungeons carry special loot, but they're underground, and you got to be lucky to find one. They say the island is bigger on the inside. There says to be a giant sky scraping building that stretches beyond the clouds, there, people might find a way to escape. But it's said to be heavily guarded by inter-dimensional beings. Oh, and don't forget the punishing landscape biomes.

The way it's can start is you were on a ship passing by, you teleported there by mistake, or you purposely was trying to find the island to expose the legend as true (if you can live to tell about it!)

Rules:
▪ Don't go overboard with abilities and weapons, okay people?
▪ No possession. As in directly controlling the other person in RP.
▪ You need a bio if you want to join.
▪ Everything will take place in the thread.
▪ You can only have up to 1 main character as your role, as they will need a bio.
▪ You can have side characters. They don't need bios. Side characters can be clan members, comrades, etc.
▪ Keep images small please.
▪ Villain and anti hero roles are accepted.

Now you fill out your bio:
Name:
Age and height:
Lifeform: (Anthro, human, elf, etc.)
Special abilities: (4 max. You will gain more as you go along.)
How you ended up on the island:
Background: (history or occupation for example.)
Weapons: (3 is max for now)
Weaknesses and fears: (Physical)
Karma: (Good, bad, very bad, neutral, etc. This will become relevant and useful later. Your karma level may change based on what you do, and can have different effects.)

I'm really interested for people to get involved in this. I already have some ideas and creatures I want to put in.

supersinger472

Good good fox girl
Is there a general plot you already have in mind? Or is it something the players would work out together i.e. coming up with different quest for characters to do? It's a really interesting setting, I'd just like to know how much control I would have within it.

Corrupt-Canine

Is there a general plot you already have in mind? Or is it something the players would work out together i.e. coming up with different quest for characters to do? It's a really interesting setting, I'd just like to know how much control I would have within it.
There's already a plot I have in place. Players in RP will get involved in the plot once they settle in.

Charrburn

Resolute Dreamwalker
Sounds interesting! I'd like to join
Name: Axel Smith

Age and height:
19 and 1.8m

Lifeform: Normal human

Special abilities: None except he's smart

How you ended up on the island: Was on a boat trip around the ocean and somehow ended up here

Background: A student who've been wanting to see the world. He's shy but protective of those he care about. He did well in school but school won't help him much on this island.

Weapons: None

Weaknesses and fears: Normal human weakness. Has a fascination for animals but he fears them too.

Last edited:

Corrupt-Canine

Sounds interesting! I'd like to join
Name: Axel Smith

Age and height:
19 and 1.8m

Lifeform: Normal human being (maybe the island will turn him into an anthro wolf at some point ;) )

Special abilities: None except he's smart

How you ended up on the island: Was on a boat trip around the ocean and somehow ended up here

Background: A student who've been wanting to see the world. He's shy but protective of those he care about. He did well in school but school won't help him much on this island.

Weapons: None

Weaknesses and fears: Normal human weakness. Has a fascination for animals but he fears them too.

Alright you're accepted.

New players can join in any time.

Corrupt-Canine

Okay, one more quick question, are aliens or time travelers allowed, I'm not intending to give her extreme powers or anything of the sort.
Yes definitely. Including things like fantastic tech (Promethians from Halo, Homeworld Gem tech from SU, etc.) It will be involved in the story.

supersinger472

Good good fox girl
Alright, then here's my bio.

Name: Marzipan

Age and height: 22, 5' 4"

Lifeform: Human, genetically altered to look like an arctic fox

Special abilities: Heightened sense of smell and hearing.

How you ended up on the island: Traveled through a wormhole in her spaceship and crash landed on the island.

Background: From far in the future, she grew up on a space station orbiting the ruins of earth. A semi-famous pop star, she was traveling to a show on Mars when she got stuck in the wormhole. She's very peppy and energetic, loves the outdoors and working out, as well as singing and dancing.

Weapons: A hovering robot made for repairs to her ship, it has a cutting laser, a wrench, and a drill.

Weaknesses and fears: Can be overwhelmed by sudden loud noises, has limited knowledge of nature survival.

Xing Tian

fill out your bio:
Name: wamu
Age and height: 17-5'7
Life-form: anthro
Special abilities: being fucking adorable
How you ended up on the island: she was swimming in the ocean on one of her days off from school, however didn't realise how far she went so she ended up going to the island instead of the main land by mistake
Background: ex navy commander, is now a 'normal' college student
Weapons: spear(s) to throw
Weaknesses and fears: she gets easily scared by basically any and everything, she is too pure for her own good, she doesn't really like fighting but is a badass when it comes to self defence and spear like weapons
Looks: Userpage of xingtian -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Corrupt-Canine

(Okay before we start, is everyone going to start as a group in the same setting, or will any of you start in their own separate location and eventually become a group? I won't really have a main. Yet maybe. But I'll be playing everything else in the RP.)

supersinger472

Good good fox girl
Yeah I think starting off alone wandering the island before meeting up with other characters would also make sense for my character.

Corrupt-Canine

(Alright. The setting is daytime, and if you're starting at the beach, abandoned cargo ships scatter the bay. It may be a good idea to start there if you're going go scavenge for stuff. However safety isn't always garunteed. You can also start in the hilly plains. Some caves there which might have stuff too. Though, you don't have to pick either.)

Charrburn

Resolute Dreamwalker
I lie on the beach.. Waking up I ask myself "What happened?" I look around trying to figure out where I am. "I don't remember this place.. or how I get here in the first place" I feel my stomach cry for food. "Welp I better go look for something to eat." I get up and start to look for food.

supersinger472

Good good fox girl
Marzipan stumbles through the jungles of this strange island she's crash landed on, searching for any kind of civilization as she tails her 'bot, which hovers easily over thick gnarled roots that trip her up and mud that sucks her feet down, occasionally stopping as if to say "what's taking so long?" Sharp thorns as long as her fingers catch at her fur and clothes, the 'bot manages to cut a few branches with its laser cutter but the growth of the jungle is just too thick to do much good. She stops on top of a flat rock that's reasonably clear of plants, her fluffy white ears and tail droopping as she catches her breath.

Corrupt-Canine

I lie on the beach.. Waking up I ask myself "What happened?" I look around trying to figure out where I am. "I don't remember this place.. or how I get here in the first place" I feel my stomach cry for food. "Welp I better go look for something to eat." I get up and start to look for food.
There are abandoned cargo ships, some looking old and others as if they been on shore for just weeks. It may be a good idea to search inside them. At the end of the shore, there's just grass and stretches up like a big hill.