• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

RP Ad! Genrees & Interests

Coltshan000

I have had minimal success finding new rp partners her, so I shall a list of rp genres, fandoms, etc, so that i might make a few new rp friends and comrades.

Genre: Fantasy/Medieval/Tabletop/Romaance/Apocalyptic/Post Apocalyptic/Modern/Post-Apocalyptic/Ancient/Sci-fi/Superhero/Nation/Slice-of-Life/Fandom/Horror

18+: I Always enjoy a smattering ol struggle-snuggles.

List of Favored Topics/Subjects for RP
Furries/Anthro's
Five Nights At Freddies
Undertale/Deltarune
Detroit:Become Human
Resident Evil
My Little Pony
Dragon's Dogma
Final Fantasy
The Walking Dead
Game of Thrones
Dungeons & Dragons
World of Warcraft
Lord of The Rings
(For) Narnia (!)
Dragon Age
The Last Unicorn
The Banner Saga
Shadow of The Colossus
X-Men
Spider-Man
Fire Emblem
Crusader Kings II
Hearts of Iron 4
Europa Universalis 4
King Athur/Athurian Legend
Fallout
Fantasy Races, Dwarves, Elves, the more uncommon the better
Elder Scrolls, Oblivion, Skyrim
Video-Themed/Inspired Roleplay
Phantasy Star Universe

Limedragon27

Elder Scrolls could be pretty fun! Lord of the Rings sounds fun too, but I'm not too sure how anthros would fit into it.

Alex_Fox24

Hey. I have Discord and would love to try out an idea for either Undertale/DeltaRune, or an idea I have been stirring up for a while regarding Five Nights at Freddies.

My Discord is Pounders24#1078. If you would like to try to start a roleplay together, I'd be grateful. <3

Ash Sukea

High functioning everything...most days.
Superhero, furry/anthro, X-Men, fantasy, slice-of-life maybe. Romance, could after some time be worked into a genre. D&D maybe but I’m not here for dice mechanics and actuarial tables.
If I did it would be on a PM or (faintly possibly) PBEM basis only. I can’t always give instant responses and I don’t do discord. I might be able to respond 1-2x a day, if that.

Coltshan000

I had an idea for it that all the animatronics from fazbear would be put into storage after the company went under, but later a new business would update the animatronics for moder day. The business owner, her family, patrons, and employees unaware of the haunted souls within the bots.
there would be horror, romance, mystery, and a struggle to keep anyone from say the government or authorities from founding the animatronics out as their danger and psychotic nature from isolation in storage.

Jackpot Raccuki

Mind your manors
I had an idea for it that all the animatronics from fazbear would be put into storage after the company went under, but later a new business would update the animatronics for moder day. The business owner, her family, patrons, and employees unaware of the haunted souls within the bots.
there would be horror, romance, mystery, and a struggle to keep anyone from say the government or authorities from founding the animatronics out as their danger and psychotic nature from isolation in storage.
Hmm, that actually does sound interesting, reminds me of an old story I had that I might rework into a scenario at one point...
I wouldn't mind actually trying that out to be fair.