• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

RP anyone?

HJW1712

Does anyone wanna RP on Telegram or Discord, my OC is a Male Wolf called Blue...if you do add my Discord or Telegram which you will find on my profile :)

Tyno

Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam
I was thinking pro wrestling
fray-tormenta.jpg

I'm ready

Toasty9399

Above Earth
fray-tormenta.jpg

I'm ready
The stage is set, the stands filled with a roaring crowd. Loud music and smoke bursts from speakers as a loan figure emerges. His steps are in rhythm with the thumping music and stomping crowd; as he gets closer to the ring, the excitement grows as he steps into the spotlight. A muscular man with short brown hair rises to the challenge, the announcer screams his name. "AND HIS NAME IS JOHN CENA!"

Rayd

profound asshole
The stage is set, the stands filled with a roaring crowd. Loud music and smoke bursts from speakers as a loan figure emerges. His steps are in rhythm with the thumping music and stomping crowd; as he gets closer to the ring, the excitement grows as he steps into the spotlight. A muscular man with short brown hair rises to the challenge, the announcer screams his name. "AND HIS NAME IS JOHN CENA!"

E

edgelorddino