• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.
R

Ruki-the-Zorua

Oh yes. This is what I signed up for! Now, is there anything to run through before sending my little intro in the starting area? Like character rule making or such?

PC Master Race

Oh yes. This is what I signed up for! Now, is there anything to run through before sending my little intro in the starting area? Like character rule making or such?
The RP is... pretty much "anything goes". You can be a protogen, a sergal, a naga, a unicorn, anything you want. As for powers and equipment, obviously no god-mod like what we did in our rp before, heh.
I just need a brief info of what your char looks like.

So, this is like magic and science fiction?

*Amanda grabs a plasma pistol.*
Yeah, in a way. Though, I'd prefer if you have an actual paragraph or something, not just a single line. And, no asterisks like that please.

Also, if you can, please have your chars' dialogues in a seperate line, like this.

Jin walks up to the survivors :

"So, everything alright ?"

This way I can tell what's the dialogue and what's not, to avoid disastrous misunderstanding.

The RP hasn't started yet, I just need you to have 1 brief post of what your char looks like and what their equipment/power is. We'll work it as we go along.

R

Ruki-the-Zorua

The RP is... pretty much "anything goes". You can be a protogen, a sergal, a naga, a unicorn, anything you want. As for powers and equipment, obviously no god-mod like what we did in our rp before, heh.
I just need a brief info of what your char looks like.

Yeah, in a way. Though, I'd prefer if you have an actual paragraph or something, not just a single line. And, no asterisks like that please.

Also, if you can, please have your chars' dialogues in a seperate line, like this.

This way I can tell what's the dialogue and what's not, to avoid disastrous misunderstanding.

The RP hasn't started yet, I just need you to have 1 brief post of what your char looks like and what their equipment/power is. We'll work it as we go along.

You got it! Let me get a character all set up, like a fallen protector who manages to survive, but his power's been drastically spent due to trying to stop the cosmic horrors? Ooh, so many ideas!

R

Ruki-the-Zorua

Alright! My brain's working with me now! Here goes! *Clears throat dramatically*

The distant times were one of joy. One to truly remember. It seemed that all had it's own little harmony, and their own greatness to match. The ex CEO of the Ferret Corp could say no less. He had little that he ruled over, unless his shotgun counted. The not so scrawny ferret carefully looked around, making sure that he wasn't followed. Sure, he had his own abilities at his disposal, but they proved no match against the horrors that took over their world. Back when the Earth was whole, he was formidable, keeping up with daily training and such. That was.....until they came. They ruled, completely divided mankind yet again, and destroyed all he worked for. His rage and Wrath of the Feral Beings proved to be no match for the might of whatever you could even call these monsters. But, he still had skill. This ex-CEO's name was Rai Evergreen, a twenty year old ferret with a slim build, roughly standing at 5"8, a rather lithe figure, and durable mindset. He had been many things before a CEO....Marine....Officer....Coast Guard....SEAL.....CIA Operative....FBI Agent....Elite Marksman....Swordfighter......part bond with a demon.....Systema Expert...and a trained sniper....but none of that seemed to register. He did have several inhuman abilities. He had a Speed Step ability, which allowed him to dodge at heightened speeds. He had Fury Mode, where his fur would turn red and he could go berserk. He has Controlled Fury Mode, where his fur would still go red, but the flaming aura that surrounds him means he isn't mindless. His strongest ability was Ferzi, a temporary state of entering a demon like state, since he is partially bonded with one. Of course, not even the semi powers of a demon could match these gods that plagued them. And he can't go full power either, not unless he'd sacrifice himself for a noble cause....the ferret slicked back his silver hair, his ruby eyes flickering about the wasteland. What a ruin.....he clutched his stainless steel pump action Mossberg S.W.A.T. with slug rounds close, a pocket full of incendiary shells at his left, and a Beretta 92FS tucked in the back of his waistband, his tail flicking about slowly as he surveyed his new home, clutching his side from a wound of the earlier battles......the apocalypse.....all he could call home now....or what's left of it...

PC Master Race

Alright, now for mine... just gonna tone down pretty much everything Jin has in his arsenal, heh.
Pics in place of text description 'cause I'm terrible with words.
  • Weapon summon : Jin can conjure weapons from his arsenal out of thin air and command them remotely to do their single, specific attacks. After that, though, they disappear.
  • Element shape-shift : Jin can forge elemental energy (fire, frost, water, lightning, poison, etc) into weapon and command them like with Weapon Summon.
  • Hard-hitting melee : A large club designed after the signature kanabo of the Oni, demons of Japanese folklore known for inhuman strength. Made for breaking through armors like chips.

• Enhanced defense : Jin's armor allows him to withstand damage better.
  • Shotguns : A pair of shotgun with decent damage, capable of knocking enemies back to keep the distance.
  • Explosives : Land mines, grenades, dynamites and molotovs, Jin's trusty kit of destruction.

• Enhanced defense : Jin's crystals and dark matter allows him to withstand damage better.
  • Shotgun : A shotgun with decent damage, capable of knocking enemies back to keep the distance.
  • Tentacle summon : Jin can command dark matter to creep out of thin air and into view, morphing itself into tentacles to attack at enemies.
  • Crystal summon : Jin can grow a cluster of crystals and detonate it to damage enemies in a radius.
  • Maw of life : Jin can bite on enemies with his belly maw to regain a large amount of health. If the enemy is killed, Jin regains even more health.

Last edited:

PC Master Race

The Outskirt. That's the starting area for players there.
  • The Barren Town : A decent-sized village on the surface of the earth, the only area left after the world wars.
    • The Outskirt : Players' starting area, a minor area on the surface like the Barren Town. It's a completely destroyed and deserted empty village, no-one else around.
Jin, Rai and your char all (whoever you want, doesn't need to be Amanda) start here. Think of it like the three are some of the survivors that made it through the terrible series of world wars and unnatural disasters, and now end up at this middle of nowhere. We'll start heading to the Barren Town at the start of RP.

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
The Outskirt. That's the starting area for players there.

Jin, Rai and your char all (whoever you want, doesn't need to be Amanda) start here. Think of it like the three are some of the survivors that made it through the terrible series of world wars and unnatural disasters, and now end up at this middle of nowhere. We'll start heading to the Barren Town at the start of RP.

I'll be Jace then. It's like Amanda only less witchcraft and he's a pretty cool guy.)

Out in the barren outskirts, where very little was left alive and unmutated, along a long street filled blockaded by ruins and destroyed vehicles, a small male fox in a cape with a helmet was calmly traveling down the highway. Much about him was a mystery as he was but a drifter in some sort of torn brown cape on as he would go down the road while humming a tune. The fox was around normal size, but he seemed to be heading towards the Barron Town.

PC Master Race

I'll be Jace then. It's like Amanda only less witchcraft and he's a pretty cool guy.)

Out in the barren outskirts, where very little was left alive and unmutated, along a long street filled blockaded by ruins and destroyed vehicles, a small male fox in a cape with a helmet was calmly traveling down the highway. Much about him was a mystery as he was but a drifter in some sort of torn brown cape on as he would go down the road while humming a tune. The fox was around normal size, but he seemed to be heading towards the Barron Town.
(Uuuuuuh we gotta meet up first, not going there on our own. Better to stick together.)

PC Master Race

Standing amid the ruins that was once a prosperous village, the chimera finds himself at a loss for words on how bad things have transpired. He doesn't know how long has passed since that day of revelation. As soon as the first attack was known, the world couldn't hold itself together. When more of those nightmarish horrors ripped and tore the world apart more, world end was swift. Everything back to square 1 now, but worse.
The destroyed village he once called home is minor compared to the what had, has, and will become of this planet.
It has been about a week after everything "calmed" down, but even now he is still shocked, still having a bit of trouble putting himself together.
Among him, in this middle of nowhere, is a ferret and a fox. Seemingly the only survivors in this area.
The day is young, but it might be an exhaustingly long journey before they reach their destination.
He packs what little fortune and wealth he has saved up in a dirty, slightly torn-up backpack. In his hand is his trusty blacksmith hammer ; though looking rather useless in a fight against what horrors the world has gone through and is still going through, it definitely has more that it lets out to be.
He stands there with the other two survivors, not really feeling like doing a recap of what has happened to the world at this point. Instead he just shrugs, looking rather tired :

- Seems like only us three made it, in this place... so... what now ?

(alright @Ruki-the-Zorua @Jaredthefox92 let's get the show on the road)

R

Ruki-the-Zorua

Standing amid the ruins that was once a prosperous village, the chimera finds himself at a loss for words on how bad things have transpired. He doesn't know how long has passed since that day of revelation. As soon as the first attack was known, the world couldn't hold itself together. When more of those nightmarish horrors ripped and tore the world apart more, world end was swift. Everything back to square 1 now, but worse.
The destroyed village he once called home is minor compared to the what had, has, and will become of this planet.
It has been about a week after everything "calmed" down, but even now he is still shocked, still having a bit of trouble putting himself together.
Among him, in this middle of nowhere, is a ferret and a fox. Seemingly the only survivors in this area.
The day is young, but it might be an exhaustingly long journey before they reach their destination.
He packs what little fortune and wealth he has saved up in a dirty, slightly torn-up backpack. In his hand is his trusty blacksmith hammer ; though looking rather useless in a fight against what horrors the world has gone through and is still going through, it definitely has more that it lets out to be.
He stands there with the other two survivors, not really feeling like doing a recap of what has happened to the world at this point. Instead he just shrugs, looking rather tired :

- Seems like only us three made it, in this place... so... what now ?

(alright @Ruki-the-Zorua @Jaredthefox92 let's get the show on the road)

(Yes, YES! Thing's finally kick off! I'll be sending my entry in a little bit!)

R

Ruki-the-Zorua

(Here goes!)

The ferret took a small glance at the fellow survivor next to him. He jumped a little, then calmed down. It was a good thing that he was an ally. He looked, really strong, even with the apocalyptic land around them. Sighing, he gave a small nod in the direction of the destruction around them, one paw resting firmly on the smooth barrel of the shotgun. "I'm not sure......seems like....we'll need to find somewhere better than here....only nightmares and the fallen remain here, nothing more for us there....," Rai spoke softly, shaking his head slowly. It really was a shame to see all of it go, and not because it was a CEO building that stood fair and tall. But really of the people, and the life that was brought here. This gave him horrid flashbacks of when war was still around, and the haunting images of the dead assistants he found proved to be no real greater challenge than right now. If he could curse these beasts back whence they came, he'd happily do so, even if it meant he'd die for it. Right now, it would be smart to cling to life the only way he knew how, sticking together with his small group. "I suggest we head to the nearest safe area....I did manage to scavenge up a few supplies before I got here with the two of you....nothing major, but enough to stave off the hunger for a while....," the ferret said, holding up a medium sized, worn army green backpack. Durable, yet the condition was worn, still good to hold supplies in. He looked around, then at Jin. "What do you think? Hunker down or fan out?, " Rai asked, swishing his tail back and forth a little.

(Pardon if I pull a few Days Gone references.)