• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

PC Master Race

So the crew never encountered them? what about tonik?
It'd be like this...

When the team got news of the incoming attack, they prepared the defense around town ; Galaxy went out into space in her eldritch cosmic form (normal-sized, not earth-sized) to check the situation, and met the crew out there. They asked her to summon "the creator", but she refused, saying that they could only meet him once the attack was over, and telling them not to get in the way because no-one would be responsible for friendly fire. On her return back to earth, she only told Tonik about this in secret, not wanting to tell the others and possibly cause panic, paranoia, etc.
Now the townspeople are standing their ground ready to fight, and the crew can choose to help with what they can from outer space, or simply get out of the way.

PC Master Race

For future references...

PC Master Race

Rai looked ahead, seeing the terror that was soon to be unleashed upon the world. Seeing them in their massive wave did indeed make his heart skip a beat.

Not in love, but in terror.

It was literally the brigade that was coming to sweep whatever was left of mankind off their feet and into their hungry maws. Or probably turn the strong ones into some freakish nightmare far beyond the original markings.

It was a spectacle of disaster, a moment of horror, the rush of fear as it flooded into your soul. Th ferret stood tall, despite his frame shaking and quivering from the sight.

Attempting to hold firm, he clutched his AK-47, steeling himself for the battle that was soon to be the greatest of their lives.

It was the one time he actually wished to have powers, but yet again, this makes this stand all the more valiant.

The ferret would give everything he had and more to secure a better tomorrow....

"Alright everyone. The real fight starts now."
The sky is already pitch-black, but still gets darker with the monsters coming down from the sky. The horizon, sunken in the night, gets darker with silhouette of the horrors closing in. While there aren't too many of them, it's still clearly an overwhelming odd of sheer outnumber, against the townspeople.
Tonik, Galaxy, Zeika and Endless Maw join their power together, casting nebula clouds and aurora waves along with the halo light, forming a barrier of light surrounding the town and illuminating the area.
The monsters are now in plain, full view... the kind of horrors that should never exist, at all.
Trees with patches of flesh-like dark matter and veins beneath, moving towards the town with tentacles where their roots would be. There are also animal heads or legs sticking out of the trees, "melted" and fused in.
The first layer of defense to be set off, the land mines. Simple and efficient as they get, whenever one goes boom, it means chunks dark matter, infected tree barks and infested body parts flying everywhere.

The sky is already pitch-black, but still gets darker with the monsters coming down from the sky. The horizon, sunken in the night, gets darker with silhouette of the horrors closing in. While there aren't too many of them, it's still clearly an overwhelming odd of sheer outnumber, against the townspeople.
Tonik, Galaxy, Zeika and Endless Maw join their power together, casting nebula clouds and aurora waves along with the halo light, forming a barrier of light surrounding the town and illuminating the area.
The monsters are now in plain, full view... the kind of horrors that should never exist, at all.
Trees with patches of flesh-like dark matter and veins beneath, moving towards the town with tentacles where their roots would be. There are also animal heads or legs sticking out of the trees, "melted" and fused in.
The first layer of defense to be set off, the land mines. Simple and efficient as they get, whenever one goes boom, it means chunks dark matter, infected tree barks and infested body parts flying everywhere.
Rai looked on as the beasts reared their ugly heads in their direction, and for once, he saw the only thing in his life that he regret seeing.

It was like seeing that one clown in a horror movie, then going to the amusement park to see that same one there. It was a freakish nightmare, an untold prophecy that nobody could prepare you for.

The ferret felt fear course through his veins like the new adrenaline, but with a calm, tempestuous attitude, he steeled himself once more, his claws lightly digging into the woodwork of the AK47.

He knew that these beasts would need much more than common lead to bring them down, but at the moment, this was all he could offer, that and one heck of a fight to pair with his extensive arsenal.

He watched as the mines were set off, witnessing the spectacle of pieces and parts flying in every which way, coating what areas they did land in with their foul essence. Cleanup was indeed going to be a requirement once this was over, but they need to survive the encounter first.

Cautiously, he waited, awaiting the signal that shall engage his firing sequence.

PC Master Race

The monsters may not come in massive swarms or hordes in terms of number, but the battlefield is nearly covered with their pieces still... an absolute mess.
Those coming from the sky are also slowly closing in, but when within gunfire range, Endless Maw has the town covered and defended, with its vines impaling some of them and crushing the others down, the thorns and the living-stone "leaves" help to make short work of the horrors too.
Zeika crushes the monsters down with his dark matter tendrils and gravity force, leaving them no chance to escape the assault brought forth at them.
Mina summons a swarm of blood-red bats that relentlessly assault the monsters to keep them busy and even tear a few of them apart.
Tonik summons three swords in his left hands, then flaps his wings and slaps his tail on the ground as if to psyche up and gain momentum, then stands on his back legs and rises up, brandishing the swords as he sends out 3 magic blades. At their arrival, the blades "explode" in a burst of magic, each multiplying into 8 smaller ones that cut through the monsters clean through and through.
Galaxy also helps with her blasts of plasma-charged nebula clouds, adding some much-appreciated area-of-effect splash damage that sets the horror shows alight.
Jason and Eviscerena go to town with Tonik's cannon and handgun ; no messing around, no nonsense allowed, no bullet wasted, and no monster untouched. The sound and smell of gunfire in the air feels right at home.

Rai looked around as his allies, seeing the amount of damage that they enact with their powers and weaponry.

He glanced over at the beasts, tall and towering, crumble and die with the wrath of those who cling to survival assaulting them to no end. The ferret nodded, then smiled, a fire burning in his eyes as he got to firing his AK, no matter what difference it made.

He focused fire on the center mass, making sure that he could do something useful with these shots. He kept the fire up, the empty shells clinking to the floor as he expunged clip after clip, his paws shaky from the excessive fire rate.

Nonetheless, it didn't matter to Rai. No powers? No problem. No magical abilities? Not a worry. Only guns? Let em have it.

The ferret didn't stop firing, giving the monsters that dared to traverse here all the hell he could offer. If humanity, if they had their last stand here, he'll be damned if he didn't use every bullet he could offer.

He'll take these beasts down to hell, and further down with these weapons of purification. He vowed to take as many as he could down, and that's what he intended to do.

Nothing in the world will stop him from killing these beasts. They were responsible for many things gone awry in his life, and he'll be damned to the center of the universe if he stood by and did nothing.

Angrily, pouring his rage out through lead, Rai kept up fire, not letting up for anything.

He had a job to do.

PC Master Race

With the combined force of the team, the horror show is slowed down in their advancement. The landmines help to repel more of them, and the trenches catch those that manage to get past.
However, they're still far from finish... the scene is still more than a target-rich environment for the team to keep off.

Jason : Phase 2, everyone ! Me, Evis and Rai will keep on the gunfire. Tonik, Galaxy, Zeika and Mina, switch to whatever super area-of-effect attacks you got, and have them ready. Do the attack on my signal.

Tonik : Let me do it, sir. I can see the area from above and give the signal.

Jason : How ?

Tonik : The entities possessing me allows me to access a 3rd-person overhead view, while still able to perform actions like normal.

Jason : ... Alright, you do the coordination then, kid. See to it that we leave none of them alive.

Tonik : On it sir.

The ferret nodded at the plan, deciding it was time to bring out the big guns. After some time, he soon began to run out of rounds, but that was no matter.

Carefully, he got to work setting up what he had been working on since the very beginning.

Ever since he met the taur...mammoth....either way it went, when he had met him, he had some grand murder weapon in mind, something that could eliminate these horrid monsters with little mercy.

The ferret quickly started to set it up, making the grounds for the preliminary basis of the weapon. Next, he set up the main head of the weapons, then other features.

Then, he got the long strands of 7.62mm NATO rounds that he collected from the various AK47s he had gotten. Then, he lined up the massive weapon, then finished some last touches, a spool in place.

There. After long last, the long sought minigun had been crafted. Only taking roughly ten minutes to make, it was all set, with a personalized ammo crate to keep for continuous fire.

Rai got on the turret, spooling up the weapon. The six barreled behemoth spun slowly, then after some time, blazing hot lead spewed from the barrel, and what sounded like a helicopter up close rained down streams of lead upon the unfortunate beasts.

The minigun, large and menacing sounding, let loose a raging hellscape of lead and fury, ripping flesh apart in it's gory fashion. The ferret smiled softly as the numerous shells clinked to the floor. This, this was a real fun time.

PC Master Race

It's as if the darkness of the night-time is banished by the flashing gunfire and smoke from the barrels letting loose of lead fury in all directions, as well as the explosion of the dynamites and landmines being set off everywhere.
The quiet of the night, replaced with the sounds of bullets and explosions, too.
The sickening stench of flesh and bones of the grotesque monsters, mixed with the smell of blood, fire and smoke.
With every second passes by, a good few of those abominations are put to the ground for good... the night is still long, but the enemies have yet to bring on their worst. The battle is still somewhat manageable with bullets and explosives, heavy attacks from Tonik, Zeika and Mina are thankfully still not needed for now.
But, something else... or someone else, catches their attention, when Endless Maw informs them of what it sees, on its side of the town.

Engless Maw : Two unknown entities, one dragon-like and the other snake-like in appearance, approaching from north-east. Dragon, golden-yellow ; snake, six arms, mostly emerald-green. No infection detected, but injuries found. Not in imminent danger, but orange alert confirmed.

Tonik : Who are they ? And what are they doing ?

Endless Maw : Identity unknown. Fighting off the eldritch cosmic horrors from afar.

Tonik : Clear a path for them and take them here. We need as many survivors as we can.

Endless Maw : Affirmative.

It's as if the darkness of the night-time is banished by the flashing gunfire and smoke from the barrels letting loose of lead fury in all directions, as well as the explosion of the dynamites and landmines being set off everywhere.
The quiet of the night, replaced with the sounds of bullets and explosions, too.
The sickening stench of flesh and bones of the grotesque monsters, mixed with the smell of blood, fire and smoke.
With every second passes by, a good few of those abominations are put to the ground for good... the night is still long, but the enemies have yet to bring on their worst. The battle is still somewhat manageable with bullets and explosives, heavy attacks from Tonik, Zeika and Mina are thankfully still not needed for now.
But, something else... or someone else, catches their attention, when Endless Maw informs them of what it sees, on its side of the town.

Engless Maw : Two unknown entities, one dragon-like and the other snake-like in appearance, approaching from north-east. Dragon, golden-yellow ; snake, six arms, mostly emerald-green. No infection detected, but injuries found. Not in imminent danger, but orange alert confirmed.

Tonik : Who are they ? And what are they doing ?

Endless Maw : Identity unknown. Fighting off the eldritch cosmic horrors from afar.

Tonik : Clear a path for them and take them here. We need as many survivors as we can.

Endless Maw : Affirmative.
The ferret kept up his fire, looking back as he heard the potential of more survivors.

Indeed, it caught his attention, and he stopped the firing to hear what Endless Maw had to say. Once he caught a good read of what he said, he nodded, and resumed firing on the monsters.

If he had to, he'd make sure that a path would be cleared for them, just so that they won't have to suffer by their hands too.

As many people as possible were needed in the onslaught, the final stand, the gallant effort, to secure a better tomorrow.

And Rai promised that he won't stop till it's over.

PC Master Race

With that said, Endless Maw reaches its roots out and forms a sort of fence that blocks off the horrors from a side. Tonik also goes to meet up with them and take them back to the town.

The monsters are dealt with, for now. A moment of respite for them.
Just in time, too, for Tonik to introduce to the team the arrival of the newcomers.

Tonik : Hey everyone, I'd like you to meet my old friends...

The dragon holds his sword in reverse grip and holds it close to his chest, in a form of salute to the rest of the team.

Jin : Greetings, everyone. My name is Jin. Used to be known as "The Golden Dragon God", but I'm nothing more than a forgotten myth by now. I'm an old friend of Tonik, and Star here.

The cobra keeps his middle and lower hands together in a praying position, while the top ones hold the staff in front of him.

Star : I am Star, of a cobra clan that dedicated our knowledge and experience with the natural world, as well as our own poison, to develop remedies, cures and antidotes.

Eviscerena raise her eyebrows at the two's introduction, quite surprised at what she hears.

Evis : Huh... you have quite the friends there, kid.

The minotaur rests the cannon on the ground and chuckles.

Jason : You're quite the Mr. Worldwide now eh ?

Rai looked surprised once they arrived back in town, and when he saw the newcomers, he looked even more shocked than before.

"Huh.....so....you seemed to know quite the folks then! And pleasure to make your acquaintance then good sirs," the ferret said, bowing a bit.

He sat back up, looking at them in curiosity. Knowing it was rude to stare, he looked away after some time, then looked back at Tonik.

"So, quite the pals you have. How long have you known them? And where did you guys meet? I don't think you could just run into one another in a forest.....but ah, just curious I guess...," Rai smiled, wagging his tail a bit.

With great effort, he dragged the minigun back with him, then sat in down once more, panting a bit.

"D-Darn...should've put wheels on the thing..."

PC Master Race

Tonik : ... Heh, that's about how me and Jin met and became friends, actually. We took the same bounty missions by coincidence, and met up with each other, twice. Also, we kinda just saw how much "yellow" we are, it's like a pair, so we were like "hey wanna be partners ?" "sure" and that's about it. As for Star... same deal, except because we have six arms.

The two reptiles chuckle.

Star : According to my clan, being born with multiple arms like this is a blessing of the gods, and those with multiple arms are said to be gifted and talented. Though... don't take my word for it. I still have a long way to go.

The cobra has a playful smile.

Star : That, and I've never met anyone of my kind with six arms yet. Back at my clan, I was the only one with six arms, the others had mostly two, a few of them had four. Tonik is the only non-snake person with six arms like me, so... yeah.

The ferret nodded a bit, his ears perking as he listened in on the rather interesting tale of how they met. Indeed, he hadn't known they had met like that, and it intrigued him so.

"Well, that's quite the story, and I like hearing that! Quite unique in my opinion! And might I say, it's quite an honor to meet pals of Tonik! I really like it!," the ferret said, giving a beaming smile.

Indeed, he was happy to see more friendly faces, and not folks who want to preach destruction upon mayhem, or willingly carve them to pieces.

All in all, it was quite the nice meet, and Rai was glad to have met them for sure.

PC Master Race

Jin : ... Also, he wanted to be partners with me cuz of our name. Jin and Tonik.

Jason, Eviscerena, Mina, Galaxy and Zeika have that last sentence fly right through their head... until realization kicks in, so hard they can't believe it. Tonik chuckles and resumes the plan.

Tonik : Anyway, we don't know when the next wave of monsters comes in, so... take your time to rest, folks. The defense is well-prepared, but still, don't let your guard down.

Jason : How did you find the town here, anyway ?

Jin : Girimehkala came to us a few days ago, telling us of Tonik's location, so we set out immediately.

Evis : I see... alright, get some rest, guys, while we can. I feel like this is gonna be a long night.

Jin : I hear you ma'am.

Rai blinked a bit when he heard this, the sentence not even having registered yet.

Once it kicked it, he looked at them, a small look of bewildered shock on his face.

"Wow......did not see that one coming.....but glad to hear it!," Rai said happily, wagging his tail.

At the tell of rest, he finally sat down, patting the minigun, even which so, was still smoking at the barrels.

Taking advantage of this break, the ferret set off for the workshop, keen on making some weapons and additions that were sure to give the edge in combat.

After all, he had no powers, so he needed to make them all count. Every shot, every bullet, and every gun crafted....

PC Master Race

A good half an hour later... peace and quiet to rest the troubled minds, and to tend the injuries.
Then, back to chaos.
The madness... of the crawling chaos.
In hordes.
Taking up arms again, Jason sounds the alarm as he sees the silhouette of the first horrors from the distance... this time, something worse.
And when they're in view... a lot worse.
Some of them look like oversized giraffes, standing at probably 25' ; each with two or three heads, crook/broken neck, and reanimated with the dark matter everywhere on their face and body. To make it even more of a nightmare fuel, they have 8 legs and move like a spider.
Others seem to be a mix of buffalo, ram, and hammer-head shark. They have a massive horn, along with several eyeballs, on the top of their head. Their legs, both hoof and paw.

Zeika : ... D-dad... I don't think I like the look of things right now.

The angel dragon takes a deep breath and tenses himself up.

Jason : Stick together, everyone. We have not come this far to die now.

Last edited:
Rai sat up, alarmed at the sudden rush of more of those abominations that just....come from seemingly nowhere.

The ferret stood up, attentive and alert, going over to where he saw the majority of the horde. Indeed, it was.....chaos, to say the very least.

Rai steeled himself, knowing he probably won't be able to sleep without a gun in his paws soon. If ever, will he return to normal sleeping.

He quickly went over to his minigun, spooling it up once more to get it all set.

Once the weapon was angled in the direction of the horde, he looked over at Cosmos, nodding as he had a confident look on his face.

"Let's get em! We'll put these bastard down for good this time! And end this nightmare fuel of a mindtrip!"

PC Master Race

However, things take a worse turn.
Much worse.
The team is getting in position when Cosmos suddenly alerts them.

Cosmos : SIEGE ATTACK !!

He stands his ground and, with a surge of all magic energy he has left, summons a force field of fire and electricity that covers them. The field also thrusts out spikes and blades whenever a siege attack gets close... and the team gets to see the full view of what the "projectiles" are.
The heads of the giraffes, with eyeballs on the top of their horns, and dark matter covering the stump of their neck. There are tendrils coming out of the mouth... and end with bone-like stones at the end.
Galaxy literally jumps up on Star's arms and hugs him tight.

Galaxy : EEEK !!

The others try to take cover from the horror show literally raining down on them at the moment... but they have yet another to worry about.
The monster buffalo-ram start to charge straight at them, with their horns aiming forward, at terrible speed. The ground feels like it's shaking, with the marching monsters coming at them.
Some fall into the trenches around the town and meet their swift end down there, but others manage to cross and are closing in.

Cosmos : Change of plan ! Everyone, get inside and take cover ! Dawn and Star, hold them off with me ! Galaxy, Zeika and Mina, we'll need your air support against the siege attacks !

The monkey brings the kanabo up over his shoulder and gets in position... to run off. His eyes slightly glow, and his sharp, carnivore-like teeth... quite a lot to be had.

Dawn : Dawn take down big enemies ! Let Dawn at them ! Everyone stay ! Dawn go !

Cosmos : Then I'm going with you.

Dawn : No ! Dawn fine alone ! One enough !

Rai nodded as soon as he saw the hulking monstrosities encircle their position, and he quickly scooped up the minigun and took cover inside.

However, he went and set up a stationary turret like defense on the upper floors, still providing whatever assistance he could to fend off the monsters.

"Jesus, look at the sight of those things! Pure ugly!," the ferret remarked, looking down at the commotion.

When he heard one of the members was going off by himself to fend off the larger beasts, Rai grew a bit worried.

He didn't doubt the monkey's strength, but against all that?

One idea popped into mind.

"If you go, I'll provide high ground cover to watch your blindspots! Be safe out there!," the ferret yelled over the commotion, spooling up the minigun once more.

If they were to make a grand last stand here, so be it.

Only way death is coming is if there's hell to pay with it.

Alys_0_0

Tea thief <3 She/Her <3 POTATO QUEEN
{Can I try? I know I'm quite late but I'd like to give my snow leopard girl a try at this, if that's ok? I don't think I've ever tried a directed group RP before and I'd like to try new things with RP! I'll leave if I mess it up, don't worry!}

PC Master Race

The monkey gives a thumbs-up with his left hand, followed by a toothy grin, with his tail wagging.
He looks kind of adorable when being like that...
Then, with a roar, he rushes through the hordes of bull-rams that are coming in, literally giving them a hard smack of his kanabo when they're in range, while not slowing down at all.
Soon enough, one of the giraffes gets beaten down to the ground and engulfed in fire that appears to be his magic. The vicinity is literally lit up with the massive living torch where Dawn is.
Then another... and then a third... it's as if he's in a one-hit-kill rampage at the moment, and he's not stopping for nothing.
His battle cry can be heard from the distance.
Jason and Evis loads up their guns, and start their suppressing fire along with Rai, to keep the monster bulls away, while Star, Cosmos, Galaxy, Zeika and Mina keep off the swarms of smaller critters that try to overwhelm them with sheer number. They look like rabbits... just, for a lack of better words, extremely fucked-up. While fairly weak, in that a single lightning bolt is enough to kill them, they come in numbers that rival insects like ants.
Thankfully, Zeika and Galaxy have gravity magic to keep them at bay, while Star's lightning magic and Mina's swarms of blood bat got the AOE-damage covered.
Cosmos, on the other hand, provides support across the entire battlefield with his special 3rd-person view power, using his weapon-summon to break through enemies' formation and empowering his team's weapons with fire/lightning for more damage.
Tonight, it's a full-force light show... of their life.

{Can I try? I know I'm quite late but I'd like to give my snow leopard girl a try at this, if that's ok? I don't think I've ever tried a directed group RP before and I'd like to try new things with RP! I'll leave if I mess it up, don't worry!}
(Ya sure ? 'Cause this is where my sona goes full force with the magic that you didn't really like, last time...)

Alys_0_0

Tea thief <3 She/Her <3 POTATO QUEEN
(Ya sure ? 'Cause this is where my sona goes full force with the magic that you didn't really like, last time...)
{I'll try to keep up! I just didn't want to have that complicated bit in a personal one because it would be confusing but I think here, with someone else that has experience with your sona's magic, I'll probably have an easier chance. So... How do I start? I loved reading that description of the situation but it's pretty late in the RP so I don't know if I should start in that Outskirt place or somewhere else?}

Rai kept up the fire, making sure that he didn't spare a single beast. When the ammo pool ran dry, he loaded it back so fast it was like it never ran out in the first place.

The ferret kept up the momentous firing, the deafening sound of the deadly weapons firing upon the horde, sparing none.

Seeing as the field was in sheer chaos of death and gore, Rai kept this up, determined.

If they could keep up the assault, there would be none left.

And that would be good, but for now, he just had to watch Dawn's flank.

His word was bond, and his protection was paramount.

Rai kept up the slaughter, glad that the others were chipping in as well. With the central gravity defense and Cosmos long range attacks, everything would be in their favor.

This war's results could be prominent after some time...