• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

PC Master Race

{I'll try to keep up! I just didn't want to have that complicated bit in a personal one because it would be confusing but I think here, with someone else that has experience with your sona's magic, I'll probably have an easier chance. So... How do I start? I loved reading that description of the situation but it's pretty late in the RP so I don't know if I should start in that Outskirt place or somewhere else?}
(Yeah at this point the outskirt is pretty much done for. If you wanna join... I think the only way to have you in would be Dawn seeing you a distance away, during this scene...)
The monkey gives a thumbs-up with his left hand, followed by a toothy grin, with his tail wagging.
He looks kind of adorable when being like that...
Then, with a roar, he rushes through the hordes of bull-rams that are coming in, literally giving them a hard smack of his kanabo when they're in range, while not slowing down at all.
Soon enough, one of the giraffes gets beaten down to the ground and engulfed in fire that appears to be his magic. The vicinity is literally lit up with the massive living torch where Dawn is.
Then another... and then a third... it's as if he's in a one-hit-kill rampage at the moment, and he's not stopping for nothing.
His battle cry can be heard from the distance.
(And he'd take you back to town with the others. How's that ?)

Alys_0_0

Tea thief <3 She/Her <3 POTATO QUEEN
(Yeah at this point the outskirt is pretty much done for. If you wanna join... I think the only way to have you in would be Dawn seeing you a distance away, during this scene...)

(And he'd take you back to town with the others. How's that ?)
{Ok! I'll have to read the last few posts to get caught up with what's happening and then I'll join in! I'll be using the same snow leopard I use in our RP. I may get art of her soon but so far I've just got a description of her in the Fursona Description section.}

PC Master Race

(Alright, take your time. Also, Dawn is this fellow.)

Alys_0_0

{Alright so basically, super cool last stand? Could someone give me an opening? Maybe My snow leopard could be off on a different side of the horde, causing a decent dent with her ice magic but she's alone, or so she thinks until she notices the horde is actually flowing in a direction away from her?}

PC Master Race

{Alright so basically, super cool last stand? Could someone give me an opening? Maybe My snow leopard could be off on a different side of the horde, causing a decent dent with her ice magic but she's alone, or so she thinks until she notices the horde is actually flowing in a direction away from her?}
(It's already an opening for you. Dawn is taking down the siege weapons ; if you're nearby, maybe you can try to get his attention to help you ?)

Alys_0_0

(It's already an opening for you. Dawn is taking down the siege weapons ; if you're nearby, maybe you can try to get his attention to help you ?)
{Oh ok! Sorry, not very experienced with war/battle RPs}

Rikka, a snow leopard with powerful ice magic, is fighting the horde as well, bringing ice spikes from the air and using them to stab into the atrocities' heads. She does her best to freeze their blood as well but the monsters' bodies are too heated for her magic to do much inside them.

She hears the monkey's battle cry from afar and uses her magic to make a pedestal of ice so she can see above the horde. She sees a monkey charging through the horde, causing a large, firey dent in their ranks that gets filled with more monsters soon after.

She calls out to him, hoping for a little help. She is only facing a small bit of the horde but they are beginning to close in on all sides of her. At the extensive use of her magic, she will begin freezing. She has long, thick fur that will help once that starts but she can still freeze to death if she uses too much. Her limit is something she hasn't met before and she hopes to not meet it anytime soon.

"Hey! Over here!" She begins waving er arms but stops immediately once she sees other beasts in the horde turning to her and leaving the path of their brethren. Her enemies are beginning to attack her pedestal to bring her back down to their level. She knows if she falls, she may not get back up. The leopard attempts to use her magic to get his attention, forming ice in the air that shines in front of him while it stabs through enemies, carving a path toward her. He catches on and turns to her.

PC Master Race

The monkey is taking down the giraffe-turned-catapult siege weapons when he sees a spark of ice that takes down some of the monsters and gets his attention. Folloing that, among the chaos, is her call for help.
He instinctively goes for a series of heavy AOE attacks, fully extending his already lengthy arms out and engulfing them, along with his mace, in fire, as he spins around and swats all the small critters around him away, setting them ablaze too.
Then he rushes towards the snow leopard and climbs on the pedestal, his speed and agility unaffected by his size, weight and the equipment he has on him, as he gets to her in no time.

Dawn : Dawn sorry !

He then effortlessly lifts her up with his free hand and sits her on his back, then unleashes a fire breath down the horde of monsters below to clear a way, and makes a leap of faith from the pedestal straight down there, immediately picking up his speed and rushing back to the team along the blazing trail.
Once back, he gently sits the snow leopard on the ground, close to the others.

Dawn : Survivor found ! Continue destroying big monsters now !

And so he rushes off again, unstoppable in his fiery track as he makes his way back to the giraffes for more destruction fitting his caliber.

The ferret watched as Dawn moved along, bashing enemies as he made sure to spool up the minigun, providing cover for the monkey as he returned, making sure his blind spots were covered.

"Good job big guy! Now let's take em out!," Rai said happily, reloading the minigun as he readied it once more.

After some time, he got it back to being operational, then began the fire once more, the sound of many expended rounds clinking to the floor.

Indeed, it served as a welcome and brutal onslaught, and hopefully, they could tip the tides.

The ferret kept mowing down hordes, watching Dawn's back at all times as everyone laid into the momentous effort to bring forth victory.

PC Master Race

My apologizes, folks, but I'm taking my leave off this RP. And RPs in general, too.
I've been mentally exhausted and worn out as of late, and I don't even feel like I can continue much anymore.
At this point, everywhere I look, there's always unwanted dramas and troubles about to come my way. One move and I'm neck-deep in what I got more than I bargained for.
If anyone wants to take my place and be in charge, feel free to.

My apologizes, folks, but I'm taking my leave off this RP. And RPs in general, too.
I've been mentally exhausted and worn out as of late, and I don't even feel like I can continue much anymore.
At this point, everywhere I look, there's always unwanted dramas and troubles about to come my way. One move and I'm neck-deep in what I got more than I bargained for.
If anyone wants to take my place and be in charge, feel free to.
I hope all will be well for you soon! Take care!

Alys_0_0

I hope things get better! You were fun to RP with!