• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

[RP] Episode 2 - Wrong Side of Heaven

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

Jin has been invited to what seems like a monster-slaying tournament as a guest of honor. Along with him are Dearg (@Dearg ), Martin (@Abyssalrider ) and Julen (@Julen ).
The challenge is to either team up or solo one's way through to beat 12001 monsters, ranging from D-class to S-class as 12000 in total : 5000 D-class / 3000 C-class / 2000 B-class / 1500 A-class / 500 S-class.
There'll be one SS-class as the "final boss" of the game, specifically for Jin.

The "arena" appears to be of a gigantic castle, built of crystal and ice, white and light-blue in color.

Last edited by a moderator:

Julen

✮ Banter Squad Member ✮
Julen poked jin's shoulder.
-euh...yeah....could you repeat me what do we have to do? And most inportantly....do they allow firearms?

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

Julen poked jin's shoulder.
-euh...yeah....could you repeat me what do we have to do? And most inportantly....do they allow firearms?
Jin smirks :

- Fuck yes they do !

Julen

✮ Banter Squad Member ✮
Julen smiled and started chewing gum. He loaded his m60 and looked at jin.

-yeah piece o' cake....

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

Julen smiled and started chewing gum. He loaded his m60 and looked at jin.

-yeah piece o' cake....
- Just make sure you have enough ammo and grenades, bruh.

Jin fiddles with his own paw and waves about.

- If I remember right, these beasts may take more than you think to actually go down...

Julen

✮ Banter Squad Member ✮
Julen opened the top cover of his m60.

-Naaaaaah....don't worty 'bout that...with 200 rounds in each ammobox i have plenty of bullets to waste...

Dearg

The often grumpy but friendly fox
Dearg checks his inventory before entering. He straps his dual daggers to his lower back. He readies his trusty bow, however it came with a new and improved feature. He installed small blades on the edges.

- alright i'm ready

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

Jin walks to Dearg and bro-fists him :

- Looking good, mate.

Julen

✮ Banter Squad Member ✮
Julen looks at Dearg and smiled

-suh dude. It's been a while

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

... in the hallway...

It appears that the tournament has yet to begin.
Along the wall of the hallway that leads to the entrance are posters about the tournament.
Jin, however, is spending his time reading what look like 3 new spell books. The one with a crystal-blue cover and carved with small sapphires is named "Cold Shoulders" ; another one, purple and black, carved with amethysts, is "Dyed Eyes" ; the last one, blood-red and carved with rubies, is "Vein's Stain".
Julen and Dearg see that the books are opened and "floating" in front of Jin, while he's flicking his paws around. Aura of any of the three colors blue, purple or blood-red can be seen emitting in the air as he gestures or motions his paw, while his mouth can be seen mumbling, possibly the chant of the spells.

Julen

✮ Banter Squad Member ✮
Julen appear to be thinking for a couple of minutes.

-hmm....

He nods and then walks close to jin.

-yo...do you think that i still time to go get...euh....something?

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

Jin is in the middle of concentrating some sort of ice-based spell when he hears Julen.

- Hm, wha--

The aura of ice, suddenly disrupted, creates a violent blast around Jin's paw. After the blast, several spikes of ice can be seen stabbing and piercing through Jin's paw, seemingly from inside, making him jerk back and hold his paw in extreme pain :

- A-ARGH !

He frowns and trembles at the pain, with blood flowing out of the wounds like a river.

Dearg

The often grumpy but friendly fox
Dearg is startled by his yell. and goes to help him

- what happened?
He see's that his paw is injured. and goes to reach for his stuff in his bag.

Julen

✮ Banter Squad Member ✮
-HOLY FUCKING JESUS!

Julen backed off as he saw what what happened to Jin. Then he quickly reaches his first aid kit pouch on his belt and hands jin a tube of morphine.

-believe me. It works

RileyTheOtter

The Autistic Otter
(I'm going with Martin as he will be by the end of the other rp threads plot)

*the sky blackens with storm clouds as a shimmering metallic red and gold object wreathed in greenish-blue fire falls to the ground*

"let's get this started"

*striking the ground, a large cloud of dust, debris, and smoke envelops the impact point*

"I picked up a few tricks from those priests, hope you don't mind if i put them to use"

*the smoke begins to clear and Martin can be seen standing in a crater his right fist shrouded in what appears to be several arcs of teal clored lightning each surrounded by its own separate similarly shaped sheathe of blue flame. Wearing a crimson breastplate over golden chainmail leggings with matching scale mail sleeves and navy blue plated boots, though still wearing no gloves, the familiar white athletic tape can be seen in it's place on both arms, over which a vicious blue metal weapon made of 3 axe-like blades forming a round almost-circular shape with a metal harness along the forearm could be spotted, along with a bow and 2 full quivers hanging from his back *

"So how's this work exactly?"

*the storm clouds began to clear as the last of the smoke and dust kicked up by the impact settled*

Last edited:

Julen

✮ Banter Squad Member ✮
-euh...well...we get out there, kill some monsters and we win a price or something i don't fucking know....anyways...i'm gonna go back to get some stuff...i'll be right back.

Julen walked away.

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

(@Abyssalrider : be sure to know that this RP is in a completely different setting, unlike "Tales of Deities", man
In other words : you don't have to worry about "mana" here, or whatever, because my RPs are always very diverse when it comes to powers/abilities)

RileyTheOtter

The Autistic Otter
(Figured that, i'm just saying it's basically how he'll be at the end of the other rp, except here his fire is an inherent ability just like his electricity)

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

(Sure thing, fella~
Also, a hint for y'all about Jin's spell books : the "Cold Shoulder" focuses on element Ice, "Dyed Eyes" is illusion and debuffs, and "Vein's Stain" is about blood magics
The one that hurt Jin's paw is "Crystal Heart", which changes the enemy's bones to ice and causes spikes of ice to errupt from inside out, resulting in the spikes of ice thrusting outward, severely hurting the enemy ; as the name suggests, if the spikes hit the enemy's heart, it's basically 1-hit KO)

Julen

✮ Banter Squad Member ✮
Julen comes back a while later. He wears a green headband (same color as his uniform) which has "Born To Kill" written in black capital letters on the front. He's also wearing aviator shaddes. The rest of the uniform is pretty much the same, except for the lack of sleeves of his jacket (showing his entire arms) and the mg belt of his shoulders was removed. A couple of grenades were hanging on his chest.
He left his m60 and came back with a different weapon.
An m2 flamethrower. (The one used in ww2 by the u.s army in the pacific. It required the user to carry a couple of compressed air and kerosene tanks on his back)
He had a questionable smile on his face which made him look "subtly" insane.
He got back, he was carrying a couple of jerry cans (full of fuel) which will use as ammo for the flamethrower.
There were a couple of things written on the tanks of the flame thrower, they seemed to be carved with a knife or something sharp. On the middle they could see
BURN
BURN
BURN!
On the right side: "kiss the cook" and on the left side: "anthro's toasted:" and a series of stripes, indicating the number of deaths.
He looked at jin and then back at his flamethrower.
-ah.....good times...

RileyTheOtter

The Autistic Otter
*points at the still smoking crater from the impact with white hot rock on the edge* "Bet my fire's hotter"

J

Jin-Lust-4-Sin

Jin's paw hurts him worse than hell, but Martin's "performance" does help to distract him from the pain a little bit.

- Impressive...

He then gets back to undo the ice spikes on his paw. He takes a glace at the spell book and flicks his injured paw outward. The spikes violently shatters apart, almost tearing his own paw into pieces in the process.

- MOTHER OF FUCK IT HURTS !!!!!

Despite the spikes gone, Jin's paw seems to be even worse. His body can be seen visibly trembling and twitching as he grunts and groans in pain. However, he still tries to crack a bad joke :

- But... my ice... is "cooler"... haha...

Julen

✮ Banter Squad Member ✮
( me right now
)
-Need a hand?
Replied jokingly.
-the thing is that i'm not a medic so.....the only thing that i could do is give you a shot of morphine and a bandage...