• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Rp in pm or on discord

QueenSekhmet

A Nightmare Dressed Like A Daydream
I have never been one. But I am in sort of dnd- rp group. We are roleplaying fantasy with some nsfw action from time to time.
i have the guide book for a game called "maid RPG" it's a comedy/anime based game where you create a maid or butler of various races,personalities,aspects ect and try to win over the favor of the "master/mistress" (the DM) while playing through different scenarios like "giant robot attacks the city" or "ninjas kidnap the master".

Vulpus_vulpes

Want to write stories with images
i have the guide book for a game called "maid RPG" it's a comedy/anime based game where you create a maid or butler of various races,personalities,aspects ect and try to win over the favor of the "master/mistress" (the DM) while playing through different scenarios like "giant robot attacks the city" or "ninjas kidnap the master".
Wow! That is so cute actually!! Omg ><'
I could be anime girl in mech suit and maid at the same time!! Or femboy fox UwU

QueenSekhmet

Wow! That is so cute actually!! Omg ><'
I could be anime girl in mech suit and maid at the same time!! Or femboy fox UwU
i don't know all the character combo options (there are a LOT) but honestly,even if those weren't there,there is very little stopping you from just doing it anyway.XD

Vulpus_vulpes

Want to write stories with images
i don't know all the character combo options (there are a LOT) but honestly,even if those weren't there,there is very little stopping you from just doing it anyway.XD
would you like to participate in such dnd? and who would be the master? and is nsfw allowed?

QueenSekhmet

would you like to participate in such dnd? and who would be the master? and is nsfw allowed?
i think it would be fun. and whoever is DM is the master. and it's anime so fanservicey stuff is a must but let's go ahead and say we're NOT allowed to fuck each other.